Internet of Things (IoT) is a network of internet-connected objects, which collect and exchange data using embedded sensors. Today, IoT has managed to penetrate day to day life and thus, companies offering IoT-based solutions have started investing a lot on its security aspect.
The rise in the global cyber-attacks, increased dependency on the connected devices, and the need to keep the connected device secure drive the market growth. However, factors such as lack of trained workforce and less awareness about the importance of the IoT security solutions hinder the market growth. Moreover, the increase in the IoT security expenditure by the enterprises in the developing economies is projected to provide the lucrative growth opportunities to the market.
Get the full report: https://www.futureindustryinsight.com/product/internet-of-things-iot-security-market-research-report-2018/
The report segments the IOT security market based on type, solution, services, end users, and region. By type, it is divided into network security, endpoint security, application security, cloud security, and others. By solution, it is classified into identity access management, intrusion detection system/intrusion prevention system, distributed denial of service protection, security analytics, and others. By services, it is categorized into consulting, maintenance, and training. By end users, it is segmented into healthcare, information technology (IT), telecom banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), automotive, and others. By region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as PTC Inc., Symantec Corporation, Verizon Enterprises Solutions, Trustwave, Check Point Security Software Technologies Ltd., Cisco Systems, Inc., IBM Corporation, Infineon Technologies, Gemalto NV, and AT&T Inc. are also covered in the report.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- This study evaluating competitive landscape and value chain is taken into account to elucidate the competitive environment across the geographies.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2016-2023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
Internet of Things (IOT) Security Market Key Segments:
- Network Security
- Endpoint Security
- Application Security
- Cloud Security
- Identity Access Management
- Intrusion Detection System/Intrusion Prevention System
- Distributed Denial of Service Protection
- Security Analytics
By End Users
- Information Technology (IT)
- Financial Services, And Insurance (BFSI)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- PTC Inc.
- Symantec Corporation
- Verizon Enterprises Solutions
- Check Point Security Software Technologies Ltd.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Infineon Technologies
- Gemalto NV
- AT&T Inc…
IoT in Education Market Research Report 2018
Network Security Policy Management Market
Future Industry Insight is a worldwide market research and business consulting firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Our Blog: https://usaprojectreports.blogspot.com/
Company Name: Future industry Insight
Contact Person: Anjali Thapar
Email: Send Email
Address:515 Madison Ave
City: New York
State: NY 10022
Country: United States