Buyers Wary After Huge Increases in Property Prices, ProperMarket.com.mt Calls For Market To Be Corrected

L-Imsida, Malta – November 5th, 2018 – PropertyMarket.com.mt shares news of the market’s huge increase in property prices over the last months. Several countries continue to experience house price growth year after year, despite the average rate of growth already lessens. The properties for sale in Malta are among those taking the lead in Global House Price rankings.

The data collected by the Central Bank of Malta shows prices increased 17% annually. The factors that have been pushing up the demand include constraints on supplies, the buoyant technology industry, as well as Malta’s robust economy. Over the last six quarters, there were only 7 countries and territories to show a decline in prices annually.

No market shows a record of a decline in double-digit in house prices. Only 5 years ago, about 30% of countries recorded a drop in house prices. On the other hand, there was around 70% of the countries around the world with recorded to have low prices during the financial crisis 10 years ago. But even with the price improve, the annual growth then recorded its lowest rate.

But according to PropertyMarket.com.mt, the property market is now on the path of correction, particularly in Malta. With the strengthening of economies around the world and the improving employment, home prices begin to accelerate. The property market in Malta is among those that showed the highest increase in any country around the world.

Because of this though, many buyers have become a bit shy, and the rate of properties sold has slowed down. Buyers of Malta property became a little quiet, but there are still many that are looking for the best properties to buy. Fortunately, there are places where Malta buyers can visit to browse for properties on sale.

Among those places is the PropertyMarket.com.mt. At the site, Malta home buyers have access to unique places available for sale or rent at the best deals. The site caters to different kinds of properties including country houses, village houses, semi-detached houses, healthcare facilities, hotels, blocked apartments, bars, parking space, airspace, and more.

Besides a site to view available properties for sale, PropertyMarket.com.mt also handles property valuations. With their help, home sellers can provide an accurate valuation of a property if they decide to sell, making it an excellent tool for sellers to use. With the correcting property market in Malta due to increased house prices, the balance tilted with home buyers staying quiet for a while.

About PropertyMarket.com.mt:

PropertyMarket.com.mt is a site created to help searching for properties in Gozo and Malta to be easier and quicker for consumers. The company takes advantage of technological innovations, expert knowledge of the local real estate market and hard work to help consumers in their search of the best properties to buy the best properties in the market.

For more information, please visit https://www.propertymarket.com.mt/for-sale/. For inquiries, please call +35999976955 or send an email to info@propertymarket.com.mt.

Media Contact
Company Name: PropertyMarket.com.mt
Contact Person: Lisa Green
Email: Send Email
Phone: +35999976955
Address:CEBI, Level 3, Dar Guzeppi Zahra, University of Malta
City: L-Imsida
State: MSD 2080
Country: Malta
Website: propertymarket.com.mt/for-sale/