Sheridan, Wyoming – The DecentraX (DCX) blockchain is being built from the ground up by designing the proprietary hardware that runs the network around blockchain needs. To-date blockchains are built on top of existing hardware that was not necessarily designed to effectively operate for this industry. MinMaster Chlps are designed from the ground up around processing hashing algorithms, to effectively allow for increased Transactions Per Second (TPS). The goal for the DCX team will be to meet and exceed 1,000,000 TPS on the DCX Network.
The blockchain will grow out with each new project that Is adopted Into the DCX Network, starting with a Decentralized Exchange (DEX) that will aim to resolve ease-of-use and liquidity problems seen with the options currently available to the market. DCX tokens will act as the gas of the exchange, as every swap that occurs will be paid for in DCX tokens. The DecentraX team believes that DEX trading is the future and will free projects and investors from the chains seen with centralized exchanges.
DEX trading also allows for peer-to-peer (P2P) trades to occur so that assets like home titles, car pink-slips, and even ticketing can be stored on the blockchain. For an industry like ticketing this would allow the venues to sell tickets directly to the consumers. The venue would be able to pause and track resales. If resales are allowed then customers can trade tickets for supported cryptocurrencies without having to worry about fraud, as a ticket is tied to a private key, that is impossible to duplicate without owning 51% of the network.
Core Issues DecentraX seeks to address:
- Centralized Exchanges work off of an IOU system of trading and are susceptible to having their exchange wallets hacked, like we have seen with almost every major exchange.
- Centralized Exchanges keep your private keys, meaning the second you deposit your cryptocurrency into the exchange you no longer own your private keys until they are withdrawn from the exchange.
- Amazing tools for developers are being developed but are not easy to use for the average person/company.
- Blockchains like Ethereum are not capable of meeting mass-adoption standards for increases in transactions per second (TPS)
- Almost all blockchains are being built around the premise of minting or mining new coins as opposed to offering a useable service for the average person/company.
How DecentraX seeks to address these issues:
- By utilizing Atomic Swap technology DecentraX will be able to build a network orderbook that users can choose to fill or offer. The network orderbook will then utilize DEX Wallets that will ensure both parties have completed their transactions with fees before swapping the private keys back out.
- Because DecentraX is allowing P2P trades they will never own your private keys and the end user will always own their private keys throughout the process of trading and holding.
- DecentraX is employing applications and software developers who are focusing on UI/UX and ease-of-use so that anyone can write and deploy a contract or perform a cross chain trade in the app with ease, and without sacrificing security.
- DecentraX is building their blockchain from the ground up, down to the custom MinMaster chips. This means DecentraX will be able to scale up and out by utilizing a redundant fat-tree network topology to meet and exceed the TPS required for mass-adoption.
- DecentraX is creating a POS network that will reward all users equally that participate by running a node on the network. Because the DecentraX masternodes are so powerful without incredible power usage, and feature programmable boards, users will be able to mine other SHA256-compliant coins while still participating in the DecentraX network.
DecentraX Custom MinMaster Chips and Programmable Masternodes
MinMaster chips will provide tenfold or better power-performance advantage over the industry standard that is currently available on the market and widely used. Computing hashing algorithms for cryptocurrency mining is different from traditional computing. It is extremely computation intensive with heavy activity factors. This is very different from normal CPU and GPU computing.
The MinMaster team has invented fundamental and differentiated technologies to achieve very high power-performance efficiency. This includes architectural innovations at circuit level. Pairing the advanced MinMaster chips with the programmable boards in the DecentraX Masternodes means that node runners will be able to allocate hashing power to both proof-of-work (POW) and proof-of-stake (POS) SHA256 networks.
DecentraX Network Structure
Decentrax’s approach to high performance blockchain based transactions is guided by the “Blockchain Trilemma,” which states any blockchain technology can have at best two of three traits: security, decentralization, and scalability.
Given the goal of achieving 1 million TPS, the solution will emphasize security and scalability at the expense of decentralization. Scalability will be achieved by leveraging multiple chains organized in a hierarchy manner using a custom high-performance compute-storage stack capable of processing over 6 petabytes of data per day per rack while consuming under 15kW.
The custom stack, based on patented technology, has built-in notion of software defined storage, queues and parallel runtime; thus, allowing us to define high performance, parallel fault tolerant primitives specifically for processing blockchain transactions.
The DecentraX Team
DecentraX’s team is comprised of highly experienced professionals in networking, ASIC chip engineers, solidity developers, UI/UX specialist, graphic artists, professional marketers, SEO experts, and other talented professionals in their fields.
DecentraX Token Offering
DecentraX’s ICO starts on 10/30/2018, all participants must qualify by completing a standard KYC application. DecentraX is REG D Compliant. Accredited US investors are permitted, globally users are permitted based on the regulations in their local areas.
Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/embed/0p26RdzHfb8
ICO Rating: https://cryptorated.com/ico-analysis/decentrax/
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities of DecentraX. This document in not intended for distribution to, or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. Any such offer or solicitation may only be made subject to completed purchase of DCX Tokens and on the terms set forth in the Token Purchase Agreement and Confidential Private Placement Memorandum which will contain material information not included herein and shall supersede, amend and supplement this document in its entirety. The securities will be subject to restrictions on transferability and resale. In particular, this document is not intended for distribution in the United States or for the account of U.S. residents, except to persons who are “accredited investors” (as defined in Rule 501(a) under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended). Investors should have the financial ability and willingness to accept the financial and risk characteristics of an investment in DCX Tokens.
THIS RELEASE MAY CONTAIN FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS AND INFORMATION RELATING TO, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THE COMPANY, ITS BUSINESS PLAN AND STRATEGY, AND ITS INDUSTRY. THESE FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS ARE BASED ON THE BELIEFS OF, ASSUMPTIONS MADE BY, AND INFORMATION CURRENTLY AVAILABLE TO THE COMPANY’S MANAGEMENT. WHEN USED IN THIS RELEASE, THE WORDS “ESTIMATE,” “PROJECT,” “BELIEVE,” “ANTICIPATE,” “INTEND,” “PLAN,” “EXPECT,” AND SIMILAR EXPRESSIONS ARE INTENDED TO IDENTIFY FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS. THESE STATEMENTS REFLECT MANAGEMENT’S CURRENT VIEWS WITH RESPECT TO FUTURE EVENTS AND ARE SUBJECT TO RISKS AND UNCERTAINTIES THAT COULD CAUSE THE COMPANY’S ACTUAL RESULTS TO DIFFER MATERIALLY FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN THE FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS. YOU ARE CAUTIONED NOT TO PLACE UNDUE RELIANCE ON THESE FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS, WHICH SPEAK ONLY AS OF THE DATE ON WHICH THEY ARE MADE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT UNDERTAKE ANY OBLIGATIONS TO REVISE OR UPDATE THESE FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS TO REFLECT EVENTS OR CIRCUMSTANCES AFTER SUCH DATE OR TO REFLECT THE OCCURRENCES OF UNANTICIPATED EVENTS.
Company Name: DecentraX
Contact Person: Keith Son
Email: Send Email
Country: United States