Various technological advancements have resulted in the introduction of Business Process Automation, thereby, reducing the workload of customer care representatives. For example, advent of Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) software has helped customer-centric organizations in increasing their productivity.
Growing adoption of cloud-based contact center services has allowed organizations in reinforcing the security of confidential information through web security and centralized database. Additionally, cloud-based contact center services provide multiple customer points of contact, which allow remote access to the necessary data.
With the competition intensifying over the years, it has become crucial for organizations to maintain stable and consistent relationships with their customers and ensure customer loyalty. Thus, many companies are adopting contact center software in order to improve the levels of customer satisfaction and experience.
Access Full Research Report On Contact Center Software Market Analysis: www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/contact-center-software-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- The global market is projected to expand at a remarkable CAGR of 15.6% over the forecast period. This growth is attributed to the rising demand for cloud-based technology and need for improved customer satisfaction
- Customer collaboration segment is projected register a CAGR of 23.7% over the forecast period due to growing use of the solution for engaging customers through social media platforms
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) software segment is expected to hold the largest market share in 2025, owing to its features such as reduced amount of call drops and improved customer satisfaction
- Technical advancements in communication and collaboration application result in an increased demand for training and consulting services. The market for these services is projected to grow at a rate of 17.4% over the forecast years
- The hosted deployment segment is expected to reach USD 22.64 billion by 2025 as it provides remote accessibility and can be easily deployed and integrated with other systems
- Asia Pacific regional market is projected reach at USD 10.48 billion by 2025, owing to rapid digitization and industrialization initiatives undertaken by the local governments in this region
- Major companies operating in the contact center software market include Avaya, Inc.; SAP SE; Enghouse Interactive; Five9, Inc.; Mitel Corporation; Alcatel Lucent Enterprise; Cisco Systems; and Unify, Inc.
Browse More Reports Of This Category By Grand View Research At: www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/emerging-and-next-generation-technologies
Grand View Research has segmented the global contact center software market on the basis of solution, service, deployment, enterprise size, end use, and region:
Contact Center Software Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
- Call Recording
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Customer Collaboration
- Interactive Voice Responses (IVR)
- Reporting & Analytics
- Workforce Optimization
Contact Center Software Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Integration & Deployment
- Support & Maintenance
- Training & Consulting
- Managed Services
Contact Center Software Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Contact Center Software Enterprise Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Large Enterprise
- Small & Medium Enterprise (SME)
Contact Center Software End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Consumer Goods & Retail
- IT & Telecom
- Traveling & Hospitality
Contact Center Software Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Middle East & Africa
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, Navigate with Grand View Compass, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
For more information: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States