According to a report ,” Sinus Dilation Devices Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product, By Procedure (Standalone, Hybrid), By Application (Adult, Pediatric), By End Use (ENT Clinics, Hospitals), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025″, published by Grand View Research, Inc., The global sinus dilation devices market size is expected to reach USD 3.6 billion by 2025 ,progressing at a CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period. The market is driven by rising prevalence of chronic sinusitis. Moreover, increasing adoption of minimally invasive procedures owing to favourable reimbursement scenario is projected to augment the market growth. For instance, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in 2017, 26.9 million adults in U.S. were diagnosed with sinusitis, which was around 11.0% of the adult American population then.
Key Takeaways from the report:
- Balloon sinus dilation devices held the largest share in the past due to their greater acceptance and advancements in sinus surgical procedures
- Standalone procedures held major share of the global sinus dilation devices market in 2017 owing to the higher success rate of revision surgeries
- The hospitals end-use segment held the major share of the market in 2017
- Asia Pacific is likely to exhibit the fastest growth during the forecast period owing to increasing awareness about surgical procedures of sinus
- Increased disposable income, presence of target population, and improving healthcare infrastructure, and improvement in patient are also estimated to drive the regional market
Browse More Reports in Medical Devices Industry:
- Needles Market : Rising awareness regarding blood donation along with extensive R&D to develop advance needle technology with maximum safety and precision is expected to contribute to the needles market expansion in the years to come.
- Bowel Management Systems Market : Rising incidence of fecal incontinence coupled with growing government initiatives to raise awareness about bowel management is likely to drive the bowel management systems market .
North America was the dominant regional market for sinus dilation devices in 2017. The growth of this region was mainly due to the presence of a large number of key companies. Technological developments pertaining to sinus dilation devices by leading companies is expected to augment the North America and Europe market growth. In addition, mergers and acquisitions, new product development, and geographical expansion are other key strategies adopted by companies to increase their market penetration. For instance, in June 2015, Entellus Medical, Inc. launched XprESS LoProfile Multi-Sinus Dilation System in Europe. These surgical tools were equipped with multi-functional system, which combined balloon dilation with irrigation, suction, and image guidance.
Grand View Research has segmented the global sinus dilation devices market on the basis of product, procedure, application, end use, and region:
Sinus Dilation Devices Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Balloon Sinus Dilation Devices
- Sinus Stents/Implants
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS) Instrument Sets
Sinus Dilation Devices Procedure Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Sinus Dilation Devices Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Sinus Dilation Devices End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- ENT Clinics/In Office
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
Sinus Dilation Devices Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, Navigate with Grand View Compass, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
For more information: www.grandviewresearch.com/
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco