According to a report,“Extruded Polypropylene (XPP) Foam Market Analysis By Product (Low density, High density), By Application (Transportation, Packaging, Building & Construction), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025”, published by Grand View Research, Inc., the global extruded polypropylene (XPP) foam market is expected to reach USD 1.07 billion by 2025. The growing demand for extruded polypropylene foam in automobiles and packaging industry is expected to boost market growth.
Key Takeaways from the report:
- High density XPP foam is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% from 2017 to 2025 owing to increased demand from packaging and building & construction industry
- Transportation application segment is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% from 2017 to 2025 owing to rising research on automotive materials
- Building & Construction application segment is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2017 to 2025 owing to growing infrastructure investments in emerging economies
- Asia Pacific accounted for 52% of the global market share in 2016 owing to rapid expansion by manufacturers in countries such as China and India
- Central & South America extruded polypropylene foam market is expected to grow from USD 28.8 million in 2016 to USD 49.8 million in 2025 owing to growing demand in Brazil
- The market is highly fragmented with the presence of a large number of small and large manufacturers
- Manufacturers are highly engaged introduction of better quality products that are well suited to the end-use application.
Germany extruded polypropylene (XPP) foam market, by product, 2014 – 2025 (USD Million)
Browse More Reports in Plastics, Polymers & Resins Industry:
- Plastic Packaging Market: Increasing use of plastic packaging in widespread applications, including food and beverages, personal care, household care, consumer electronics, and construction, is likely to drive industry growth over the forecast period.
- Nylon 6 Filament Yarn Market: Rising adoption of nylon for manufacturing textile accessories ranging from automotive textiles to smart textiles, which are employed in military and defense applications, is anticipated to support the growth of the market.
Global extruded polypropylene foam market volume, by application, 2016 (%)
The demand for extruded polypropylene foam is high due to its high strength to weight ratio and durability. Extruded polypropylene foam is available in low-density and high-density foam types. The market share of low-density foam is high due to its growing demand in the automobile industry. The demand for high-density foam is expected to grow rapidly over the forecast period owing to rising application in the construction industry.
Asia Pacific and Europe are the major regional markets. The presence of a large number of manufacturing facilities coupled with growing end-use industries is driving the demand for extruded polypropylene foam in these regions. The growing demand in emerging countries such as China, India, and Romania is expected to boost the market growth over the forecast period.
Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Low density XPP foam
- High density XPP foam
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Building & Construction
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- South Korea
Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, Navigate with Grand View Compass, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
For more information: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco