Global Protein Supplements survey provides key information about the industry, including very helpful and important facts and figures, expert opinions, and the latest developments across the globe. The report on the Global market is an important document for every market enthusiast, policymaker, investor, and player. The report provides with CAGR value fluctuation during the forecast period of 2018-2025 for the market. The Protein Supplements Market Reports provides data on patterns and improvements, and target business sectors and materials, limits and advancements. In this report, a thorough SWOT analysis & investment analysis is provided which forecasts imminent opportunities for the Protein Supplements market players.
Global Protein Supplements Market is expected to rise to a projected value of USD 3.93 billion by 2026, from its estimated value of USD 2.46 billion in 2018 growing with a CAGR of 6.05% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to growth in disposable income of individuals.
Download Free PDF Sample Copy of Report@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-protein-supplements-market
Global Protein Supplements Market By Type (Whey Protein, Soy Protein, Casein Protein, MPC, Egg Protein, Pea Protein Others), Form (RTD, Powder, Protein Bar, Others), Source (Plant, Animal), Distribution Channel (Supermarkets & Hypermarkets, Drug Stores, Online, Convenience Stores, Health & Nutritionist Stores, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Competitive Analysis: Global Protein Supplements Market
Global protein supplements market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of protein supplements market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Protein Supplements Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the protein supplements market are Abbott; General Nutrition Centers, Inc.; Glanbia plc; Alticor Inc.; MUSCLEPHARM; Vitaco; GlaxoSmithKline plc; Unilever; POST HOLDINGS, INC.; Makers Nutrition, LLC; Herbalife International of America, Inc.; Nu Skin Enterprises; Shaklee Corporation; USANA Health Sciences, Inc.; Vitacost.com; Suppleform; Forever Living.com, L.L.C.; Garden of Life; Melaleuca Inc.; PepsiCo; New Vitality; Wander AG; AMCO Proteins; QuestNutrition; NOW Foods; Nature’s Bounty; CytoSport, Inc.; Iovate Health Sciences International Inc.; Transparent Labs and JimStoppani.com.
Market Definition: Global Protein Supplements Market
Protein supplements are a type of bodybuilding and nutritional supplement that are used majorly by bodybuilders, and sports athletes to supplement their diet and increase their consumption of protein without increasing their consumption of accompanying carbohydrates and fats. These supplements include higher amounts of proteins in comparison to various other protein sources, if consumed directly.
- Growing concerns and awareness regarding health amid rising levels of obesity globally; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Increasing demand from sports and athletics population which has been a result of growth in adoption of fitness activities globally
- High cost caused due to the fluctuation of raw material prices along with the availability of cheaper substitutes is expected to restrain the market growth
- Strict regulatory presence and side-effects associated with the product in certain conditions; this factor is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Protein Supplements Market
- By Type
- Whey Protein
- Soy Protein
- Casein Protein
- Milk Protein Concentrate
- Egg Protein
- Pea Protein
- By Form
- Protein Bar
- By Source
- By Distribution Channel
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Drug Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Health & Nutritionist Stores
Inquire Regarding This Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-protein-supplements-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2018, Unilever announced that they had agreed to acquire consumer healthcare and nutritional products for the Asia-Pacific regions. This acquisition will help Unilever expand their product offerings in health-food products.
- In October 2018, PepsiCo announced that they had acquired Health Warrior, Inc. This acquisition will help PepsiCo in expanding their nutritional products capacity and help meet the growing demand for consumer-specific nutritional products.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar