This is a big question for all the students completing their schooling from medical stream. There is dilemma whether to keep waiting to qualify for MBBS seat in India or not to waste time and enroll for MBBS abroad.
It is suggested that studying MBBS abroad is a better option if someone is unable to crack a seat in government medical college in India. Of course the Indian medical curriculum is theoretically very strong, and no country has more structured syllabus as ours yet medical education in India gets difficult for those unable to crack a seat or to those who are financially not very strong. Indian private medical colleges charge huge for imparting education in their institute. Apart from the capitation fees (which has no limit), the tuition fee goes around 50-60 lacs for the course. The institutes lack infrastructure thereby lacking the opportunities for future medicos to excel.
Now here the question arises, if not India then what are the options in hand. As said before, MBBS abroad is an excellent and economical option if you are unable to fetch a seat in India. The countries offering admission without any entrance test are China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan etc. out of which MBBS in China stands out in every aspect be it the most economical education, developed infrastructure, shortest duration of course, good Indian student strength, better economy, global degree recognition, low living cost, varied culture, plenty of hospitals for internship and what not. The medical universities offer scholarships in china for students on international grounds. The tuition fee in China starts as low as 15000RMB per year and accommodation as low as 1500RMB per year. All the major cities have their own international airport thereby making it easy for the foreigners to travel. All the major cities are inter-connected having good and pocket friendly transport facilities.
It is always advisable to consider some aspects before choosing any country for MBBS abroad.
- Course duration: this is one of the most important aspect to be considered before taking up any course. Since these are the most important years of your life, one should focus on gaining the most within the minimum time frame.
- Country’s economy and infrastructure: a country’s growing economy and infrastructure is an insight into the quality of education, facilities, opportunities for learning a student would get in the country of education.
- Budget: It is important to consider the finances one can bear before taking up any course. One should pre-plan the finances that are to be paid during the entire course as any financial crisis in the middle of the course can affect your career adversely.
- Medium of Instruction: one should check about the medium of instruction in which the education is imparted. Though the student will have to learn the local language of the country in which he/she studies so as to communicate with the localites, involve himself/herself in the country. But taking up the entire education in the local language of the country is not very easy and fruitful.
- University: It is advised to gather all the information about the university and its course curriculum before taking admission. Once you have invested your time and money, it cannot be returned, so choose wisely. Gather as much information as you can but from the reliable sources like wikipedia, university authorized representatives, students studying or studied in the university, MCI & world directory of medical schools in case of MBBS abroad.
For any enquiries related to MBBS abroad or MBBS in China or MBBS in any country, Jagvimal Consultants is one reliable source. Students from all over India have been able to get admissions in their desired universities for MBBS abroad and are very satisfied with the services and commitment.
Company Name: Jagvimal Consultants & Management Services Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Person: Mansi
Email: Send Email
Address:3-A, 2nd Floor, Raj Bhawan Road, Near Sony Service Centre, Civil Lines