The global pet wearable market research report provides an in-depth analysis of the local as well as a global market with a brief summary of the market growth trends impacting the market. The report also comprises significant insights relating to the market share, profitability graph, SWOT analysis, and regional proliferation of this business vertical. The global pet wearable market report further demonstrates the status of major players in the competitive landscape of the Pet Wearable market, while growing on their product offerings and corporate strategies.
Request a sample of this report @ https://adroitmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/794
The global pet wearable market size is expected to witness a CAGR of 16.7% over the forecast period to grow the market size of USD 4.14 billion by 2025, rising from USD 1.42 billion in 2017. The increasing demand of pet wearables is primarily driven by developments in wireless area networks, cost-effective and efficient wireless sensors, huge adoption of digital maps, and advancement of a mobile application along with inbuilt digital maps. The growing trend of IoT is one of the major factors expected to drive the global pet wearable market growth.
The global pet wearable market segmentation done on the basis of technology, application and geographical regions. On the basis of application, the market is sub-segmented into facilitation, behavior monitoring & control, safety & security, medical diagnosis & treatment, and identification & tracking. Among these, the identification & tracking segment had accounted for the highest global pet wearable market share. GPS tracking tags and stickers have been available in the global pet wearable market, which has furthered the identification & tracking segment.
Based on technology, the pet wearable market is classified into GPS, sensors, and RFID. In between these, the RFID segment had the highest global pet wearable market share in 2017. However, the sensor segment is anticipated to grow with the maximum CAGR owing to the development of the Internet of Things. Likewise, rising technological developments in the field of semiconductors have led to the reduced prices of sensors.
Browse the complete report @ https://www.adroitmarketresearch.com/industry-reports/pet-wearables-market
In terms of geography, the global pet wearable market has been sub-segmented into Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, and MEA. Among these, the North America region had accounted for the highest global pet wearable market share in 2017 due to the high spending capacity of pet owners in regions such as Canada and the USA. Likewise, as per the survey conducted by APPA (American Pet Products Association) in 2017-18, more than 68% of the households in the United States own a pet and around UD$ 69.4 billion was spent on the global pet industry in 2017. Therefore, North America is anticipated to dominate the global pet wearable market in upcoming years.
The global pet wearable market is highly fragmented with leading vendors of pet wearable technology offering expanded its products ranging from standardized to application specific gadgets. Additionally, industries have engaged in integrating several applications related to pet wearable management. Some of the major vendors of pet wearable market include Loc8tor Ltd., FitBark, Whistle Labs Inc., DOGSTAR LIFE, Pitpatpet Ltd., and others.
Key segments of the global pet wearables market
Application Overview, 2015-2025 (USD million)
Identification & Tracking
Behaviour Monitoring & Control
Facilitation, Safety & Security
Medical Diagnosis & Treatment
Technology Overview, 2015-2025 (USD million)
Regional Overview, 2015-2025 (USD million)
Middle-East & Africa
What does the report include?
- The study on the global pet wearables market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and value chain analysis.
- The study covers qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented on the basis of application, technology and region. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments
- The study includes the profiles of key players in the market with a significant global and/or regional presence
Who should buy this report?
- The report on the global pet wearables market is suitable for all the players across the value chain
- Executives of any IT, Telecom and electronics companies
- Venture capitalist looking into investing capital
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers and financial organizations looking for innovative solutions in the field of wireless communications
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies
List of Tables
1. Key highlights of the global pet wearables market
2. Global pet wearables market and growth rate comparison by application (2015-2025) (USD million)
3. Global pet wearables market and growth rate comparison by technology (2015-2025) (USD million)
4. Global pet wearables market and growth rate comparison by region (2015-2025) (USD million)
5. North America pet wearables market and growth rate comparison by application (2015-2025) (USD million)
6. North America pet wearables market and growth rate comparison by technology (2015-2025) (USD million)
7. Europe pet wearables market and growth rate comparison by application (2015-2025) (USD million)
8. Europe pet wearables market and growth rate comparison by technology (2015-2025) (USD million)
List of Figures
1. Market segmentation
2. Research Programs/Design
3. Global pet wearables Market (2015-2025) (USD million)
4. Vendor landscape
5. Value chain analysis
6. REST Analysis
7. Global pet wearables market, by identification & tracking market (2015-2025) (USD million)
Place a purchase order of this report @ https://adroitmarketresearch.com/researchreport/purchase/794
Adroit Market Research is an India-based business analytics and consulting company incorporated in 2018. Our target audience is a wide range of corporations, manufacturing companies, product/technology development institutions and industry associations that require understanding of a market’s size, key trends, participants and future outlook of an industry. We intend to become our clients’ knowledge partner and provide them with valuable market insights to help create opportunities that increase their revenues. We follow a code– Explore, Learn and Transform. At our core, we are curious people who love to identify and understand industry patterns, create an insightful study around our findings and churn out money-making roadmaps.
Company Name: Adroit Market Research
Contact Person: Ryan Johnson
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6068
Address:3131 McKinney Ave Ste 600
Country: United States