Mushrooming energy prices, growing need to optimize power to reduce energy bills, and stringent government rules for using energy saving devices are fueling the smart thermostats market. The global smart thermostats market was valued at $4.16 billion in 2018 and is estimated to grow at an outstanding compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 21.64% during the forecast period 2019- 2025.
IndustryARC’s recent market research report titled “Smart Thermostats Market: By New Technology (Wired Network, & Wireless Network) By Component (Display, Temperature Sensor, Humidity Sensor, Motion Sensor, & Others) By End-User, & Geography – Forecast(2019 – 2025)” states that the major companies are focusing on integrating smart thermostats with IoT that can be operated from remote locations. Furthermore, scientists have started to focus more on research in smart thermostats in the electronics industry. This is expected to boost the smart thermostats market in the upcoming years.
Global Smart Thermostats Market: Leading Segments
North America dominated the smart thermostat market with a regional share of 31.61% in 2018. The adoption of recent technologies and R&D for developing these further are driving market growth. For instance, Nest Labs, an American smart homes manufacturer, has recently announced that it would provide one million smart thermostats to low-income homes as a part of a new power project.
IndustryARC analysts have identified the residential building as the key application segment. The governments of various countries have mandated the use of smart thermostats in residential buildings. The residential building application segment is reported to grow at a CAGR of 19.65% during the forecast period.
Read More – Electronics Research Reports @ https://industryarc.com/Domain/9/electronics-market-research-report.html
Global Smart Thermostats Market: Market Trends and Growth Drivers
· Nest Labs merged with Google Home Division to co-develop products for future smart homes with artificial intelligence and machine learning.
· Bring your own Technology (BYOD) is an upcoming trend in the market. The consumers have started to purchase independent smart Wi-Fi enabled thermostats that receive demand response signals. Moreover, the market demand for Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant has increased as these are used to monitor and control the home temperature and program schedules.
· Another trend in the market that has given a push to the smart thermostats market is IoT Wi-Fi Thermostats. These understand the users’ preference and set the room temperatures based on the previous uses. These can be remotely controlled, show energy reports, and adjust their properties based on outdoor conditions.
Global Smart Thermostats Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the key companies identified in the report that are currently holding majority shares in the global smart thermostats market are Honeywell international, Ecobee, Schneider Electric SE, Emerson Electric Co, Ingersoll Rand, Carrier Corporation, Nortek, Inc., and Nest Labs.
Talk to one of our sales representatives about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. Smart Homes Market
B. Smart Energy Devices Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Smart Thermostats Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Smart Thermostats Market Size by Product Categories & Application
2. Smart Thermostats Market trends & Relevant Market Data
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End-user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Smart Thermostats Market Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
12. Country-level Analysis
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Smart Thermostats Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Smart Thermostats Market Strategic Analysis
18. Smart Thermostats Market Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Smart Thermostats Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in the application or end user industry chapter
2. Increase the number of countries in the geography chapter
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies that are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, and value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team. Drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our consulting services.
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life Sciences and Healthcare.
The post Smart Thermostats Market: BYOD Trend Gaining Traction first appeared on RSSFeeds.