According to a report,“Compressed Air Treatment Equipment Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Filters, Dryers, Aftercoolers), By End Use (F&B, Chemical, Pharma, Healthcare, Paper), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025”, published by Grand View Research, Inc., The global compressed air treatment equipment market size is expected to reach USD 11.31 billion by 2025 registering a CAGR of 7.0%. Compressed air treatment equipment offers several benefits, such as lowering the dew point of the air and removing contaminants that may negatively impact the air compressor.
Key Takeaways from the report:
- The global compressed air treatment equipment market is expected to register a CAGR of 7.0% from 2019 to 2025 on account of rising need for treated compressed air in several manufacturing industries
- The dryers segment accounted for a major share in 2018 due to increased demand for refrigerated dryers as a result of their ability to ensure the quality of end products and provide dry air needed to extend the life of the equipment
- The desiccant dryers segment is expected to witness a considerable growth over the forecast period due to the ability of these products to purify compressed air by absorbing the moisture
- The F&B industry led the market in 2018 and is likely to maintain the dominance owing to the need to adhere to strict hygiene restrictions that govern the industry
- Asia Pacific accounted for 32.96% of the overall revenue share in 2018 and is expected to witness the fastest CAGR over the forecast years owing to rapid expansion of F&B and manufacturing industries in the region
- Atlas Copco Corporation; Donaldson Company, Inc.; Beko Technologies; Boge Compressors Limited; and Gardner Denver, Inc. are some of the key companies in the global market
- These companies emphasize on expanding their market presence through mergers & acquisitions and product innovations
Browse More Reports in HVAC & Construction:
- Heat Treating Market: Increasing penetration of metal treatment services in automotive, aerospace, construction, energy, and metalworking applications is expected to act as a key market driver over the forecast period.
- India Heat Treating Market: Entry of various automotive manufacturers in the country has fueled the demand for heat treating services over the past few years.
Furthermore, the compressed air treatment equipment allows the system to run more efficiently and extends the system’s life by reducing rust and corrosion caused by contaminated air. This has led to an increased adoption of these systems, which is expected to drive the market growth over the forecast period. Rising concerns about food safety have resulted in food manufacturers focusing on implementing air treatment equipment to avoid any contamination and to maintain quality.
This is also a key factor expected to drive demand across the food & beverage (F&B) industry. Chemical, F&B, and others are the major end-use sectors. The F&B industry is anticipated to witness significant growth owing to rising need for dry and clean air in numerous critical end-use applications. Moreover, rise in the number of F&B manufacturing firms, particularly in U.S., is projected to provide growth opportunities for the market in the years to come.
Grand View Research has segmented the global compressed air treatment equipment market on the basis of product, end use, and region:
Compressed Air Treatment Equipment Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Particulate Filters/Pre-filters
- Coalescing Filter/Oil Removal
- Adsorber Filter/Oil Vapor Removal
- Filtered Centrifugal Separator
- High Temperature After-filters
- Moisture Separators
Compressed Air Treatment Equipment End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Food & Beverages
Compressed Air Treatment Equipment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Easter Europe
- South Korea
- South-East Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, Navigate with Grand View Compass, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
For more information: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States