According to a report “Hand Dryers Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Jet Air, Hot Air), By End-use Industry (Hotel & Restaurant, Hospital), By Operation Mode, By Mounting Technique, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025”, published by Grand View Research, Inc. The global hand dryers market size is expected to reach USD 1.7 billion by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 11.5% from 2019 to 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research. A key factor contributing to the market growth is decrease in oil and gasoline reserves. Over 464 gallons of oil and 42 gallons of gasoline are used to make one ton of paper towels. Hand dryers reduce the usage of gas and fuel and contribute towards greener solutions. Demand for these products is increasing as it helps in eliminating the mess caused by the usage of paper towels, thereby improving the restroom appearance.
One of the measures to reduce water wastage is to use hand dryers instead of paper towels. Approximately 7,000 gallons of water are used to make one ton of paper towels. The manufacturing process of hand dryers does not involve the usage of such a massive quantity of water. Demand for these products is expected to increase owing to elevating need to conserve water, coupled with increasing demand for reducing the expenditure associated with paper towels.
Even in developing countries such as China and India, legislatures regarding environmental pollution and health and safety of workers are evolving at a rapid pace, owing to the global standardization of operations. The significant factors that are affecting the regulation change across the globe are the international initiatives that have been taking center stage in the international markets for quite some time now.
Europe accounts for the maximum market share as compared to other regions owing to availability of numerous hotels and restaurants. Moreover, the geographic span of the European continent is quite large consisting of several tourist attractions, which led to the hotel industry to flourish significantly.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Jet air dryers are estimated to continue their domination over the projected period owing to their extensive adoption across the globe. The segment accounted for the largest market share in 2018 and is expected to expand at the highest CAGR from 2019 to 2025
- Fully automatic hand dryers include least human intervention, which helps to increase efficiency and reduce operational costs. Thus, the fully automatic hand dryers segment accounts for the largest market share
- Wall mounted hand dryers offer ease of installation and operation, especially at public washrooms where space is a concern. In addition, wall mounted hand dryers are easy to maintain and effortlessly serviceable due to their mounting technique. All these factors are responsible for the greater adoption of wall mounted devices, accounting for a major market share
- The hotel and restaurants industry accounted for the largest market share in 2018. The shipment across the industry stood at 889.3 thousand units in 2018, dominating the entire hand dryers market
- Key players in the market include American Dryer, LLC.; Dyson Technology India Pvt Ltd; Electrostar; Euronics Industries Pvt Ltd; Jaguar Group Sdn. Bhd.; Excel Dryer; Panasonic Corporation; Mitsubishi Electric Corporation; SPL Industries Limited; Bobrick Washroom Equipment Inc.; Saniflow Hand Dryer Corporation; Taishan Jieda Electrical Co. Ltd.; and World Dryer.
Hand Dryers Market Size, Share; Trends Report
Browse More Reports in Medical Devices Industry:
Food Service Equipment Market – Expansion of food service industry and demand for high-end technologies is creating new growth avenues for the Food Service Equipment Market
Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Market – Advancements in refrigeration technologies along with the changing food habits are expected to impel the Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Market growth
Grand View Research has segmented the hand dryers market on the basis of product, operation, mounting technique, end-use industry, and region:
Hand Dryers Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, Volume, Thousand Units, 2014 – 2025)
- Jet Air
- Hot Air
Hand Dryers Operation Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, Volume, Thousand Units, 2014 – 2025)
- Manual On-Automatic Off
- Fully Automatic
Hand Dryers Mounting Technique Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, Volume, Thousand Units, 2014 – 2025)
- Surface Mounted
- Wall Mounted
Hand Dryers End-use Industries Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, Volume, Thousand Units, 2014 – 2025)
- Hotel & Restaurants
- Shopping Malls
Hand Dryers Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, Volume, Thousand Units, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, Navigate with Grand View Compass, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
For more information: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States