Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1854956-how-customers-purchase-critical-illness-insurance-2018
Critical illness insurance pays out an insured lump sum tax-free in the event of the insured being diagnosed with a listed specific illness or medical condition within the cover term. Traditionally only one payout is made, on a flat basis of having a specified problem, although the market has made strong moves towards products and claims based on the severity of a condition as medicine and treatments advance. Available as a standalone product, critical illness is also bolted on to other life products such as term assurance, which is referred to as with-rider. Payouts are normally only given once and in a lump sum. Underwriting is based on a checklist of conditions and their degree of advancement, so policies can be specific and individual risk can be measured.
This report explores the attitudes, behaviors, and preferences of customers who purchased a critical illness policy in the last 12 months. It explores distribution and the purchasing journey, policy purchase triggers, the financial concerns of customers, and brand selection. It also sizes the critical insurance market using Association of British Insurers data.
– The majority of critical illness policies are sold as a rider with a life insurance policy.
– A quarter of customers seek advice from an insurance broker or independent financial advisor before purchasing a critical illness policy.
– A quarter of critical illness customers purchased a policy after buying a house.
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1854956-how-customers-purchase-critical-illness-insurance-2018
Reasons to buy
– Understand consumer purchasing decisions and how these will influence the market over the next few years.
– Improve customer engagement by recognizing what is most important to them and how insurers can adapt their products and services to meet their needs.
– Discover which providers lead the way in the critical illness space.
– Adapt your distribution strategy to ensure it still meets customer purchasing behaviors.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Legal & General
Table of Contents
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1854956-how-customers-purchase-critical-illness-insurance-2018
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Company Name: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Contact Person: Craig Francis
Email: Send Email
Address:Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road
State: New Jersey
Country: United States