According to a report “Immunoprotein Diagnostic Testing Market Analysis By Type (Complement System Proteins, Free Light Chain, Haptoglobin, Immunoglobulin, Prealbumin, CRP Diagnostic Tests), By Technology, By Application, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025” published by Grand View Research, Inc, The global Immunoprotein Diagnostic Testing Market is anticipated to reach USD 10.3 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. This growth can be attributed to the rising incidence of chronic diseases.
According to American Heart Association’s 2017 statistics, nearly 790,000 people experience heart attack every year in the U.S. In addition, stroke is responsible for 1 in every 20 deaths in the U.S. Hence, WHO is also taking initiatives to reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases. As a result of the aforementioned factors, the demand for immunoprotein diagnostics is expected to rise in order to facilitate rapid diagnosis.
Key Takeaways from the report:
- In 2016, immunoglobulin tests dominated the market owing to their frequent usage by healthcare professionals for diagnosing infectious or autoimmune disorders
- C-Reactive Protein (CRP) tests held a significant market share in 2016 due to the broad product portfolio of these assays and reagents
- Infectious disease testing held largest market share in 2016 owing to the increasing prevalence of infectious diseases and high applications of immunoprotein tests
- Enzyme-based immunoassays dominated the market in 2016 due to their frequent usage and availability of large number of products that possess this technology
- Chemiluminescence assay is anticipated to witness highest growth over the forecast period due to its high sensitivity and specificity
- North America dominated the market in 2016 due to rising prevalence of cancer & increase in mortality due to cancer-related diseases and favorable healthcare reimbursement scenario in the U.S.
- Some of the key players are Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.; F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG; Abbott Laboratories; Enzo Biochem, Inc.; Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.; DiaSorin S.p.A; bioMérieux SA; and Siemens Healthcare GmbH
U.S. immunoprotein diagnostic testing market, by test type, 2014 – 2025 (USD Million)
Browse More Reports in Biotechnology Industry:
Bone Morphogenetic Protein Market – The increasing number of people suffering from spinal injuries coupled with an increase in surgical rate are key drivers for the market.
Scaffold Technology Market – Technological advancements in reconstructive surgical procedures facilitates better integration of an implant at the desired site, which is expected to positively influence the growth of the scaffold vertical over the forecast period.
According to WHO, nearly 1.69 million deaths due to lung cancer were registered in 2015 throughout the world. Hence, fast and accurate diagnosis of such chronic diseases has become important to reduce the high mortality rate. Immunoprotein diagnostic devices and reagents have proved to be highly effective in rapidly detecting chronic diseases.
Technological advancements in the field of immunoprotein diagnostics have led to introduction of novel products. For instance, LIAISON XL, manufactured by DiaSorin, is a fully automated chemiluminescence analyzer that facilitates complete sample processing. It also measures and evaluates testing samples, thereby, enhancing the efficiency and throughput of the system.
Canada immunoprotein diagnostic testing market, by application, 2016 (%)
Grand View Research has segmented the immunoprotein diagnostic testing market on the basis of test type, application, technology, and region:
Immunoprotein Diagnostic Testing Test Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Complement System Proteins Diagnostic Tests
- Free Light Chain Diagnostic Tests
- Haptoglobin Diagnostic Tests
- Immunoglobulin Diagnostic Tests
- Prealbumin Diagnostic Tests
- C-Reactive Protein (CRP) Diagnostic Tests
Immunoprotein Diagnostic Testing Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Infectious Disease Testing
- Oncology Testing
- Endocrine Testing
- Toxicology Testing
- Allergy Testing
- Autoimmune Disease Testing
Immunoprotein Diagnostic Testing Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Enzyme-based Immunoassay
- Chemiluminescence Assay
- Immunofluorescence Assay
- Immunoturbidity Assay
- Immunoprotein Electrophoresis
Immunoprotein Diagnostic Testing Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, Navigate with Grand View Compass, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
For more information: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States