“We see great potential in Tokyo as a startup hub for SAP customer-centric innovation and look forward to helping these entrepreneurs deliver winning outcomes and delightful experiences for SAP’s customers,” said Ram Jambunathan, senior vice president and SAP.iO managing director.
Marketing Technology News: Talend Appoints Lauren Vaccarello as Chief Marketing Officer
SAP.iO is SAP’s strategic business unit dedicating to driving startup innovation and new business models for SAP. SAP.iO Foundry Tokyo is the eighth location of SAP’s global network of top-tier startup programs, which include foundries and accelerators that enable startups to build innovative software to deliver value for SAP customers.
Marketing Technology News: Placements.io Hires Expedia Alum to Product Leadership Team
The first SAP.iO Foundry Tokyo cohort includes the following startups:
- InstaVR: Provides a no-coding, web browser–based interactive authoring tool capable of creating, distributing and analyzing a 360-degree view of content.
- ZENKIGEN: Provides an artificial intelligence (AI)-powered online platform that enables both live and recorded video interviews, while offering sentiment analysis of a candidate’s voice. This allows efficient recruitment and analysis of facial expressions for real-time interview coaching.
- fuzed.link: Provides a B2B lead generation tool based on social media content that allows companies to build content-driven landing pages for social media traffic.
- estie: Provides a real estate technology platform that offers interactive mapping. Using AI and machine learning algorithms, estie unleashes the potential of Big Data to simplify office search for tenants and analytics for institutional investors.
- Innovia: Provides a software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution that helps manufacturers effectively develop and manage the skills of manufacturing workers to improve productivity and efficiency while ensuring International Standards Organization (ISO) compliance.
Marketing Technology News: Prodly Speeds Adoption of Low Code Big Business Apps for 100 Enterprises