The Content Marketing Awards is the largest and longest-running international content marketing awards program in the world. This year’s panel of all-star judges reviewed nearly 1,100 entries to choose the best of the best in content marketing excellence, recognizing all aspects of content marketing, from strategy to distribution, and from editorial to design.
Marketing Technology News: Clearsense Chooses IO-Tahoe’s Smart Data Discovery to Navigate Healthcare Data Challenges
Manifest President, Eric Goodstadt, says, “This win illustrates our three year march towards using craftsmanship, journalistic integrity and strategic thinking to elevate our clients’ work to unprecedented levels that achieve extraordinary results.”
The Agency of the Year accolade adds to a winning streak for Manifest. The full-service, content-marketing agency also earned top-ranking in the following categories:
- Best Content Marketing Program (CDW),
- Best Feature Design (CNET),
- Best Blog Post (University of Michigan Medicine),
- and Best Agency/Client Content Marketing Partnership Program (CDW).
Marketing Technology News: TransPerfect and Tencent Announce Cloud Partnership and GlobalLink Technology Agreement
Additionally, Manifest received nine top designations (finalist) for the following categories:
- Best Cover Design (CDW),
- Best Feature Design (JWM),
- Best Nonprofit Publication (NHF HemAware),
- Best Regularly Featured Column/Section (NHF HemAware),
- Best Special Topic Issue (NHF HemAware),
- Best Content Marketing Program in Manufacturing (MSC Industrial Supply),
- Best Content Marketing Program in Technology (CDW),
- Best Content Marketing Multi-Year Program (CDW),
- and Most Innovative Content Distribution Strategy (CDW).
Marketing Technology News: Newswire Launches The “Earned Media Advantage” Guided Tour
The post Manifest Named Agency of the Year at 2019 Content Marketing Awards appeared first on MarTechSeries.