Global Tablet & Notebook Display Market
The global tablets & notebook display market, as per the report from Market Research Future (MRFR) is slated to acquire a substantial market valaution up to USD 28.46 billion by 2023, at moderate CAGR of 8% during the forecast period.
Drivers and Restraints
Growing adoption of touch-based and energy-efficient devices is likely to drive the tablets & notebook display market during the assessment period. However, the high manufacturing cost of displays is the major challenge limiting their adoption in the market. With the rising demand for tablets and notebooks, the concentration of display manufacturers is also growing. In the foreseeable future, the adoption of the AR/VR devices is likely to create a vast scope of growth opportunities for market players operating in the Tablet & Notebook Display Market.
The prominent players in tablet & notebook display market are AU Optronics (Taiwan), Innolux Corporation (Taiwan), SAMSUNG (South Korea), Japan Display (Japan), Toshiba (Japan), LG (South Korea), Sharp Corporation (Japan), Chi Mei Corporation (Taiwan), and Apple Inc. (US), Tianma Microelectronics (China) among others.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1179
The global tablet and notebook market is segmented on the basis of product, touch type, technology, and end-user.
- Based on the product, the market is bifurcated into tablets and notebook/laptop.
- By technology, the market is divided into OLED, LED, LCD (TFT, IPS), and AMOLED. LCD is made of passive matrix and active matrix procedures. OLED technology provides flat light emitting displays made of organic thin films placed in series between two conductors. OLED can be defined as a type emissive display technology that does not need backlight and thus, is thin and more effective than LCD technology. AMOLED is a projection technology involves the usage of small blue, red, and green organic-based light-emitting diodes (LED). AMOLED is used in transparent, flexible, and practically unbreakable displays. OLED technology is slated to dominate the technology market during the forecast period due to increase demand of OLED television products in the global market.
- By touch type, the market is bifurcated into capacitive and resistive touch. Capacitive touch market segment is poised to dominate the market during the review period owing to its superior sensitivity, efficiency, and faster response time. By display size, the tablet and notebook market is segmented into less than 10 to 15 inches, 10 inches, and more than 15 inches.
- Based on the end-user, the market is bifurcated into consumer and enterprises.
The global market for tablet & notebook displays, on the basis of region, is segmented into Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, and the rest of the world.
Asia-Pacific is poised to dominate the market for tablet & notebook displays in the assessment period. Developing countries with a massive population such as China, Japan, and India lead the tablet & notebook display market in the region. The increasing popularity and subsequent adoption of smartphones with increasing adoption of touch devices, advanced display technology, and constant technological advances in display technologies are a few influential factors driving the tablet & notebook display market in Asia-Pacific over the review period. LG Electronics Inc., SAMSUNG Electronics Corporation Ltd, and Toshiba Corporation are the major market players operating in the Asia-Pacific region.
The tablet & notebook display market in North America is also estimated to grow at a rapid rate during the review period. High expenditure on consumer electronics and the early adoption of new technologies fuels the tablet & notebook display market in the North American region. Countries such as Canada, the US, and Mexico are slated to lead the tablet & notebook display market during the assessment period. Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Dell Corporation are acknowledged as the key manufacturers of tablets & notebooks in North America.
Get complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/tablet-notebook-display-market-1179
- Technology standards organizations, forums, alliances, and associations
- Analysts and strategic business planners
- Research organizations
- Technology investors
- Governments, financial institutions, and investment communities
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) (end-user application or electronic component manufacturers)
- Laptop manufacturers
- Tablet manufacturers
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar