According to a new report, “Humidity Sensor Market Size, Share & Trend Analysis Report By Type (Absolute Humidity Sensor, Relative Humidity Sensor), By End Use, By Region, Competitive Insights, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025”, published by Grand View Research, Inc.,
The global humidity sensor market size is expected to reach USD 1.5 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 7.8% from 2019 to 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The regulations drafted by agencies, such as Food & Drugs Administration (FDA) and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), among others, have triggered the need to ensure that the ambient moisture where processed food, pharmaceutical products, and drugs are stored is within prescribed limits. The subsequently rising need for monitoring and controlling the amount of moisture in certain industries, such as food & beverage and healthcare, is expected to drive the market growth over the forecast period. The long-term stability, higher repeatability, and higher accuracy being offered by vendors in their latest sensing solutions are also expected to drive the market growth.
Miniaturization is allowing sensors to be integrated into portable handheld devices. As such, a humidity sensor is increasingly being used in healthcare devices and household appliances as well as for other commercial and energy-saving applications. This sensor can be found in respiratory equipment, baby monitors, and dehumidifiers. It can also help in optimization of A/C cooling cycles, smart condensation control of refrigerators, water intrusion detection in battery packs, automotive windshield anti-fogging, and automotive engine control.
Other major factors that are expected to drive the market growth include advances in technology and the continued rollout of IoT networks. The continued rollout of IoT networks is driving the demand for wireless sensing solutions. At the same time, advances in fabrication technologies are allowing to combine the piezoelectric technology and the complementary metal-oxide-semiconductor (CMOS) technology to fabricate advanced sensors. The advantages these sensors can offer over conventional sensors, such as easy implementation, low power consumption, and better transducer performance techniques, are also expected to drive the market growth.
To request a sample copy of this report, click the link below:
You can get free access to samples from the report here:
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts (Inquiry Before Buying): www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6625/ibb
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The automotive segment is expected to register a noticeable CAGR owing to the growing need to reduce the amount of moisture inside automobiles and prevent windscreen fogging
- The absolute humidity sensor segment is anticipated to exhibit the highest CAGR over the forecast period owing to the growing adoption of absolute humidity sensors in microwave ovens, steam injected ovens, and clothe dryers
- Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as the fastest-growing regional market owing to the rapid rollout of advanced infrastructure in industrial and commercial sectors
- Vendors are developing advanced sensors specifically for mobile applications to monitor relative humidity along with the temperature
- The key players in the humidity sensor market include Robert Bosch GmbH, GE Sensing & Inspection Technologies, Delphi Corporation, Hitachi Automotive Systems, Ltd., Honeywell International, PCE Instruments, BEI Sensors, Continental AG, and Infineon Technologies.
If you need any specific requirement Ask to our Expert (Request for Customization):
Grand View Research has segmented the global humidity sensor market based on type, end use, and region:
Humidity Sensor Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Absolute Humidity Sensor
- Relative Humidity Sensor
- Others (Optical Hygrometer, Oscillating Hygrometer, and Gravimetric Hygrometer)
Humidity Sensor End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Pharmaceutical & Healthcare
- Building Automation & Domestic Appliances
- Food & Beverages
Humidity Sensor Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, Navigate with Grand View Compass, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 26 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 426 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 600 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States