According to a report,“U.S. Fencing Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Material, By Distribution Channel, By Installation, By Application, By End-use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025”, published by Grand View Research, Inc., The U.S. fencing market is expected to reach USD 11,687.7 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 5.4% over the forecast period. A booming construction industry for the residential and commercial buildings in the country is acting as a major catalyst in helping the market grow. The majority of demand for fences originates in the same sector as security and privacy concerns are on the rise.
The U.S. fencing market is a developed industry that is anticipated to keep growing at a steady CAGR over the coming years. It comprises different types of material fences including wood, metal, plastic, and concrete, among others that find their usage in the numerous industrial applications.
The availability of a wide range of products with varying colors, features, and designs, coupled with customizable products and solutions available in the market, are conducive to the industry growth. The government initiatives and investments in infrastructure development and construction projects are also aiding in the industry’s growth in different verticals.
The U.S. fencing industry has seen many new enhancements in terms of technology in products as well as the manufacturing of products. This, coupled with a developed distribution network and strong manufacturing lineups in the country, is propelling the launch of new and improved products into the market. Though the market largely depends on the raw material suppliers and big metal suppliers, a stable economy and the developing real estate market are helping the fencing industry thrive in the region.
To Request Sample Copy of U.S. Fencing Market @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-fencing-market/request/rs1
Key Takeaways from the report:
- The demand for U.S. fencing market is expected to gain traction owing to the growing residential sector and real estate developments. The market is projected to register a CAGR of 5.4% over the forecast period.
- The concrete fencing is anticipated to witness growth at a CAGR of 7.5% over the next six years owing to its durability properties.
- The online segment captured a major market share in terms of revenue owing to increasing internet penetration and ease of purchase along with doorstep delivery. It is expected to reach USD 3,048.9 million by 2025.
- The contractors have the ability, experience, and knowledge regarding installation of fences thereby resulting in high demand for contractor based installation segment, growing at a CAGR of 5.8% over the forecast period.
- The residential segment captured a major market share in terms of revenue as the privacy fences are gaining more popularity in this segment as many new communities place their homes closer together, making this fence style more relevant for lifestyle comfort and convenience.
- The key industry participants include Ameristar Fence Products Inc., Ply Gem Holdings, Inc, Beta Fence NV, Bekaert, and Long Fence Company, Inc.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/3531/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the U.S. fencing market on the basis of material, distribution channel, installation, application, end-use, and region:
U.S. Fencing Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Metal fencing
- Wood fencing
- Plastic and Composite fencing
- Concrete fencing
U.S. Fencing Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
U.S. Fencing Installation Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
U.S. Fencing Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
U.S. Fencing End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Petroleum & Chemicals
- Military & Defense
- Energy & Power
U.S. Fencing Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
Browse Related Reports:
Welded Spiral Heat Exchangers Market – https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/welded-spiral-heat-exchangers-market
Air Compressor Market – https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/air-compressor-market
About Grand View Research, Inc.
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States