DelveInsight’s “Rett Syndrome – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030″ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Rett Syndrome , historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Rett Syndrome market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
DelveInsight launched its new report on Rett Syndrome – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030
Rett syndrome is a unique neurodevelopmental disorder that is first noticed in infancy and primarily affects girls, but can be rarely seen in boys. It is caused by mutations on the X-chromosome on a gene called MECP2. There are more than 200 different mutations found on the MECP2 gene. Most of these mutations are found in eight different “hot spots.” Rett syndrome is mostly misdiagnosed as autism, cerebral palsy, or global developmental delay. It is found in all ethnic and racial groups.
Some of the key facts of the report:
1. Rett syndrome affects an estimated one in 9,000 to 10,000 females.
2. Rett Syndrome is estimated to affect about one in 12,000 girls born each year and is only rarely seen in males.
3. Around 90% of children with Rett syndrome can also develop epilepsy.
Key benefits of the report:
1. Rett Syndrome market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Rett Syndrome epidemiology and Rett Syndrome market in the 7 MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Rett Syndrome market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
3. Rett Syndrome market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Rett Syndrome market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Rett Syndrome market.
Request for sample pages: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/rett-syndrome-market
“Rett Syndrome affects females and is rarely seen in males.”
The key pharma players in the Rett Syndrome market are:
1. Newron Pharmaceuticals
2. Acadia Pharmaceuticals
3. GW Research
4. Anavex Life Sciences
Drugs covered are:
2. NNZ-2566 (Trofinetide)
4. Anavex 2-73
Download a sample report on Rett Syndrome @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/rett-syndrome-market
Table of contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Rett Syndrome Market Overview at a Glance
3. Rett Syndrome Disease Background and Overview
4. Rett Syndrome Epidemiology and Patient Population
5. Rett Syndrome Country-Wise Epidemiology
6. United States
6.5.1. Assumptions and Rationale
6.5.6. United Kingdom
7. Rett Syndrome Treatments & Medical Practices
8. Rett Syndrome Emerging Therapies
9. Key Cross Competition
9.1. Sarizotan: Newron Pharmaceuticals
9.2. NNZ-2566 (Trofinetide): Acadia Pharmaceuticals
9.3. Epidiolex: GW Research
9.4. Anavex 2-73: Anavex Life Sciences
10. Rett Syndrome Market Size
10.1. Key Findings
10.2. Total 7MM Rett Syndrome Market Analysis
10.3. Overview of Total Rett Syndrome Market
10.4. Market size of Rett Syndrome by 7MM (2017–2030)
11. 7MM Rett Syndrome Country-Wise Market Analysis
12. United States Market Size
13. EU5 Market Size
13.1. Germany Market Size
13.2. France Market Size
13.3. United Kingdom Market Size
13.4. Spain Market Size
13.5. Italy Market Size
14. Japan Market Size
15. Rett Syndrome Report Methodology
16. DelveInsight Capabilities
18. About DelveInsight
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States