Teeth whitening market sizeis expected to grow at a CAGR of around 4% during the period 2019−2025.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- $5.24 billion incremental revenue opportunities in the teeth whitening market to be capitalized in the next five years.
- The whitening toothpastes accounted for the largest market share in the market, owing to the easy availability of these products and these do not contain bleach, thereby proving safer to be used by the customers.
- The at-home segment accounted for more than 63% of the share in the teeth whitening market in 2019.
- APAC is expected to witness strong traction in demand for teeth whitening solutions during the forecast period. APAC accounted for a share of 27.14% and 27.03% in terms of revenue in 2018 and 2024, respectively. The high potential in APAC can be attributed to the constant technological innovations, to introduce newer products.
- The vendor landscape of the teeth whitening market is expected to witness a higher level of competition and is hence highly consolidated. New companies are catching up with the established vendors and are expected to erode the market share of established vendors during the forecast period.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2019-2025
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by product, application type, distribution channels, and geography.
- Competitive Landscape – Profile of 4 key vendors and 30 other vendors.
Get your free sample today!
Teeth Whitening Market – Segmentation
- With the growing dental hygiene awareness, along with the rise in self-grooming trends among individuals, the whitening strips segment is expected to gain prominence during the forecast period. The popularity of quick-fix dental solutions is likely to grow in the near future.
- Teeth whitening solutions are expected to witness demand from in-house and at-home application segments. The usage is growing as these products are quick and convenient and require less application time.
- Several manufacturers are expected to rely on retailers, representatives, distributors, sales agents as well as a combination of intermediaries for the effective distribution of the products. To gain a competitive edge in the market, manufacturers are expected to make changes in their respective business practices and strategies.
Market Segmentation by Product
- Whitening Toothpaste
- Whitening Strips
- Whitening Gels
Market Segmentation by Application Type
Market Segmentation by Distribution Channels
Teeth Whitening Market – Dynamics
Rising trends of working with intelligent data in dental laboratories and dental practices along with the production of advanced dental products is gaining prominence among the consumers and professionals in the market. The profession of dentistry in Western Europe and North America has over the years transformed from a profession dealing with the tooth decay, infections and pain towards the emphasis on the cosmetic as well as preventive care segment. The combination of transition from pain management to the preventive care and technological advancements in the dentistry solutions is expected to witness substantial growth in the market over the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
- Increasing incidences of teeth discoloration
- Marketing and advertising of teeth whitening products
- Stringent regulatory standards for teeth whitening
- Growing aesthetic dentistry industry
Teeth Whitening Market – Geography
The increasing discoloration of teeth due to overconsumption of stain-causing drinks and food, poor dental hygiene, along with the presence of fluoride in water, is increasing the demand for teeth bleaching products in the North American market. One of the major factors favorably affecting the Europe market is the occurrence of periodontal diseases among individuals. The rise in oral diseases is increasing consciousness among individuals for dental health and hygiene. Vendors are likely to opt for laser technology and accelerators in the teeth whitening products segment to offer relief from sensitivity or irritation to consumers. Hence, with growing advances in technology, the Latin American market is expected to witness improvements in teeth bleaching products.
Get your free sample today!
Market Segmentation by Geography
- North America
- South Korea
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Latin America
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Johnson & Johnson
- Procter & Gamble
Other vendors include – Beaming White, Brodie & Stone, Cavex Holland, CCA Industries, Church & Dwight, COLTENE GROUP, DaVinci Teeth Whitening, DENTSPLY and Sirona, Evolve Dental Technologies, Evonik Industries, French Transit, GoSmile, Global Whitening, GLO Science, Hello Products, Henkel, Ivoclar Vivadent, Kulzer, Nanchang Smile Technology, Osstem Implant, REMBRANDT (RANIR), SmileLABS, Sunshine Health Products, SuperSmile, The Himalaya Drug Company, TheraBreath (Dr. Harold Katz), Ultradent Products, Unilever, Uragme, and WHITEsmile.
Looking for more information? Click here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize foolproof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States