Commercial scrubbers and sweepers market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 7% during the period 2019−2025.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- Walk-behind scrubbers accounted for over 50% of the market share in 2019 and is expected to continue dominating the commercial scrubbers market during the forecast period.
- Europe is likely to generate the highest revenue addition of around $575 million during the forecast period.
- Contract cleaners form the largest end-user segment for commercial scrubbers and sweepers, with approximately 13% of the market share in 2019.
- The warehouse and distribution facilities accounted for the fastest growing segment for commercial scrubbers and sweepers, growing at a CAGR of around 8% during the forecast.
- The rising adoption of autonomous or robotic floor cleaning equipment is primarily driving the market growth.
- Battery-powered commercial scrubbers and sweepers in the North America market is expected to grow at the fastest rate at a CAGR of approximately 7%, however, the demand for gas-powered scrubbers and sweepers is likely to decline.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2019−2025
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by products, end-user, power sources, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – Profile of 5 key vendors and 23 other vendors
Get your sample today!
Commercial Scrubbers and Sweepers Market – Segmentation
- Commercial floor sweepers and scrubbers are the most hygienic, superior, and multipurpose cleaning equipment available in the market. The scrubber segment is observing a high demand as scrubs remove dust, germs, oil, and grease from hard floors and offer highly efficient cleaning services.
- Electrical corded or plug-in power supply motors are used in small commercial cleaning equipment. They are ideal for cleaning small aisles and confined spaces. These machines are widely used in the hospitality industry. However, a key factor boosting the growth of these machines is cost-effectiveness and low maintenance.
- The use of proper commercial cleaning equipment can enable manufacturing facilities to reduce environmental pollution. Manufacturing facilities and equipment are large, heavy, and often produce a lot of dust, debris, and waste materials that require regular cleaning.
Market Segmentation by Product
- Curtain Walls
- Combination Machines
Market Segmentation by Power Sources
Market Segmentation by End-users
- Contract Cleaners
- Food & Beverage
- Retail and Hospitality
- Transportation & Travel
- Warehouses & Distribution
- Chemical and pharmaceutical
Commercial Scrubbers and Sweepers Market – Dynamics
The rapid technological advancements in recent years have led to the emergence of new technologies in the cleaning process. One such ground-breaking innovation in terms of professional cleaning equipment is the introduction of autonomous or robotic cleaning technology. Automation is being increasingly adopted in all sectors of life. The adoption of automation and robotic technologies can bring about significant changes in the overall cleaning industry. Labor cost accounts for approximately 95% of the cleaning cost and the use of robotics can greatly reduce the cost of cleaning. In 2016, Nilfisk, in collaboration with Carnegie Robotics LLC, introduced one of the most advanced robotic floor scrubbers, the Advance liberty A50 autonomous scrubber.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
- Growing Demand for Green Cleaning Technologies
- Growing Inclination Towards Sustainability
- Growing Investments in Research & Development
- Growing Demand for Cleanliness in Hospitality is Driving Adoption
Commercial Scrubbers and Sweepers Market – Geography
The APAC commercial scrubbers and sweepers market is expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period, surpassing North America and Europe. In APAC, the growth is mainly driven by India, China, and Japan. The demand for professional floor cleaning accessories is supported by strong economic growth, increased construction activities, and high disposable income among the population. Moreover, stringent regulations related to the manufacturing sector and increasing hygiene awareness is driving the market. The manufacturing sector and warehouse facilities generated the highest revenue in the APAC region, accounting for approximately 50% of the market share in 2018. The growing development of industrial plants, expansion of manufacturing units, and increasing use of automation are the main drivers for the growth of commercial floor cleaning equipment, especially in China and India.
Get your sample today!
Market Segmentation by Geography
- South Korea
- North America
- Latin America
- South Africa
- Alfred Karcher
- Hako Group
- Factory Cat
Other vendors include – Powr-Flite, Numatic International Ltd., Amano Corporation, Taski, Bucher Industries, IPC Solutions, Cleanfix, Industrial Cleaning Equipment Ltd., NSS Enterprises, Wetrok, Bortek Industries Inc., Comac SPA, Tornado Industries Inc., Fimap SPA, Hefei Gaomei Cleaning Equipment, Cimel, Gadlee, Guangdong Baiyun Cleaning Group, Pacific Floorcare, Eureka, Boss Cleaning Equipment, Hefter Cleantech, and Guangzhou Chaobao Cleaning Products.
Looking for more information? Click Here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States