Europe data center market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 3% during the period 2019−2025.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- 140+ data center investment projects identified in the Europe data center market.
- In 2019, around 1 million square feet of data center space was either opened or were under construction in Central & Eastern Europe.
- Russia dominated Central & Eastern European data center market, with investments growing year-over-year across Czech Republic, Austria, and Poland.
- Denmark dominates the Nordic data center investment; data park initiatives and availability of renewable energy will act as catalyst for Nordic data center growth.
- OCP-Ready colocation facility is on the rise in the market, growing ODM infrastructure adoption by 20% year-over-year during the forecast period.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2019−2025
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by IT infrastructure, electrical infrastructure, mechanical infrastructure, general construction, tier standards, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – Profile of 21 IT infrastructure providers, 23 construction contractors, 23 infrastucture providers, and 21 data center investors.
Get your sample today!
Data Center Market in Europe – Segmentation
- The growing adoption of cloud computing services in Nordic leads to an increased number of IT infrastructure components. Finland, Sweden, and Denmark are the leading contributors to cloud adoption with a minimum of 50% of enterprises opting for cloud computing services.
- The European market has a strong potential for UPS systems due to the increasing greenfield construction, especially greater than 10 MW. The market is expected to witness high adoption of scalable UPS solutions.
- European countries are the major revenue generators for economizers and evaporative coolers, which include adiabatic cooling units to cool data centers using outside free air. However, some facilities adopted water-based cooling systems for cooling purposes. In general, these systems, along with facilities that use CRAC and CRAH units, are built with N+N redundancy.
Market Segmentation by IT Infrastructure
Market Segmentation by Electrical Infrastructure
- UPS Systems
- Transfer Switches and Switchgears
- Rack PDU
- Other Electrical Infrastructures
Market Segmentation by Mechanical Infrastructure
- Cooling Systems
- CRAC & CRAH units
- Chiller Units
- Cooling Towers, Dry Coolers, & Condensers,
- Other Cooling Units
- Others Mechanical Infrastructure
Market Segmentation by General Infrastructure
- Building Development
- Installation and Commissioning Services
- Building Designs
- Physical Security
- DCIM & BMS
Market Segmentation by Tier Standards
- Tier I &II
- Tier III
- Tier IV
Data Center Market in Europe – Dynamics
The growing number of connected devices in the European region will significantly increase the quantity of data processed by data centers. In addition, the average household in Western European countries is using more than two connected devices. Most developed countries in the region are investing in connected technology such as smart cities. According to the Cisco VNI Index 2016–2021, the mobile traffic per month in Western Europe and Eastern Europe is likely to grow by around 25% during the same period. Content providers are looking for edge data centers in the market as the demand for these services is growing. This majorly includes applications such as web, data, and VoIP, video, and audio. The impact of IoT will increase after the commercial deployment of 5G across the European market, thereby propelling the growth of the data center market in Europe.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
- Data Regulation Driving Cloud & Colocation Demand
- Tax Incentives Fuel Data Center Investments
- District Heating Concept to Gain Traction Across Europe
- Rising Adoption Of 200/400 Gbe Switch Ports
Data Center Market in Europe – Geography
The implementation of GDPR has been a strong driver for the growth of data center market in Western Europe. Hyperscale operators are involved in the rapid expansion of the cloud platform across Western Europe. The market will witness the continuous adoption of cloud services among SMEs, with the increased interest shown toward the digital transformation of businesses by adopting solutions such as IoT, big data, and artificial intelligence. The demand for smart devices, coupled with growing internet penetration, will fuel the growth of data centers and corresponding infrastructure in the region. The Western Europe data center market witnessed significant growth in 2019 in countries such as Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, France, Spain, Italy, Ireland, and Switzerland. Multiple projects are carried out by colocation, cloud, telecommunication, and internet service providers
Get your sample today!
Market Segmentation by Geography
- Western Europe
- Nordic Region
- Finland & Iceland
- Central & Eastern Europe
- Russia & Czech Republic
- Poland & Austria
Prominent Data Center Critical (IT) Infrastructure Providers
- Dell Technologies
- Extreme Networks
- Hewlett Packard Enterprises (HPE)
- Hitachi Vantara
- Inspur Group
- Pure Storage
- Quanta Cloud Technology
- Super Micro Computer
- Wistron (Wiwynn)
Prominent Data Center Investors
- Aruba S.P.A
- AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Bulk Infrastructure
- Colt Data Centre Services (CCS)
- Digital Realty
- Global Switch
- NDC Data Centers
- NTT Communications
- Scaleway Data Center
- STT GDC
Prominent Construction Services Providers
- Arup Group
- Cap Ingelec
- DPR Construction
- Etix Everywhere
- Flex Enclosure
- Jones Engineering
- Kirby Group Engineering
- LUPP Group
- Mace Group
- Mercury Engineering
- M+W Group
- Red Engineering
- SISK Group
- Structure Tone
Prominent Infrastructure Providers
- Airedale Air Conditioning
- Alfa Laval
- Bosch Security Systems
- Delta Group
- KINOLT (Euro-Diesel)
- Hitech Power Protection
- KOHLER (SDMO)
- Nlyte Software
- Piller Power Systems
- Riello UPS
- MTU On Site Energy (Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG)
- Schneider Electric
- Socomec Group
- Trane (Ingersoll Rand)
Looking for more information? Click Here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States