Stage lighting market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 4% during the period 2019−2025.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- The global stage lighting market is likely to post an incremental growth of around $249 million due to rise audience attendance in several application sectors such as concert, live events, and others.
- The rapid development in LED technology is expected to be beneficial for the market, contributing to its growth and fueling the demand for smart wireless lighting controls. Lighting source, LED Technology is likely to grow at CAGR of over 5% by 2025.
- Concerts accounted for largest revenue share in 2019. However, in terms of CAGR DJ Retail/Rec DJ will account for the largest value, around 7% by 2025.
- Product innovation and advancement in technology is likely to push vendors to invest more in technology particularly in developed regions such as North America and Europe. North America and Europe combined account close to 67% share in terms of market revenue in 2019.
- The US has emerged as the largest market accounting for 28% share due to high rate of adoption of new tech savvy products. This is attributed by the growth in several application sector markets such as concerts, live events, DJ, and others.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2019−2025
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by product, end-user, fixture, application, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – Profile of 3 key vendors and 39 other vendors
Get your sample today!
Stage Lighting Market – Segmentation
- Parabolic aluminized reflectors (PARs) are the most widely used fixtures in the entertainment industry and generated over $440 million in 2019. The increasing emphasis on cost efficiency is driving stage illumination fixtures in the market.
- The demand for LED stage lighting is expected to increase at a faster rate. The increased proliferation of LED devices is likely to fuel the growth of the market worldwide. These light sources offer longer lifespan, require no maintenance, and produce less heat. LED modules are also cost-effective.
- As music festivals with live performances are attracting global tourists, the trend is expected to increase in emerging countries such as Asia and Africa. The rise of virtual reality and augmented reality is likely to influence live music performances.
Market Segmentation by Products
- Lighting Fixture
- Striplights/borderlights and cyc lights
- Follow spots
- Beam projectors
- Lighting Control
- Lighting controllers
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Touring Rental
- Fixed installation
Market Segmentation by Lighting Fixture
- Based on Fixture Movement
- Static lighting fixtures
- Automated/intelligent lighting fixtures
- Based on Lighting Source
- Conventional lighting
- LED lighting
Market Segmentation by Application
- Corporate Events
- House of Worship
- DJ Retail/Rec DJ
- Fitness Sports
- Architectural and Commercial Installs
Stage Lighting Market – Dynamics
The increasing number of exhibitions, conferences, and seminars globally is expected to drive the demand for stage lighting systems and control solutions worldwide. What began as a medium of presentation has morphed into a platform for responsive marketing, interaction, knowledge sharing, and collaboration among businesses and consumers. Exhibitions have come full circle as a marketing tool, playing a pivotal role in showcasing skills and works of art, demonstrating products, driving innovations, fine-tuning strategy, and gathering data. Globally, about 4.1 million companies participate in trade exhibitions, which are further attended by about 283 million visitors annually. An average of 30,840 exhibitions happens every year in a variety of sectors across the world.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
- Expansion of Live Performance & Music Industry
- Increased Demand for Technically Advanced Products
- Adoption of Smart Wireless Lighting Control
- Growing Convergence of Pro Av And IoT
Stage Lighting Market – Geography
The penetration of stage lighting fixtures is expected to remain an all-time high in North America during the forecast period because of the increased replacement and upgrading of legacy systems in the region. The rise in tradeshows, the growth of the music industry, the increasing growth of the US economy, coupled with improved corporate profits and a surge in domestic travel, are expected to propel the growth. The market is mostly led by millennials, also called the digital generation. Concert organizers have been working hard to promote the ideology of concerts and live performances among millennials in the US who show little interest in attending concerts and a majority of them believe in spending on adventure instead of buying tickets to concerts.
Get your sample today!
Market Segmentation by Geography
- North America
- South Korea
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Latin America
- HARMAN International
Other vendors include – Absen America, Altman Lighting, Antari, Apollo Design Technology, Ayrton, Blizzard Lighting, Chauvet Professional, Chroma-Q, City Theatrical, Core Lighting, Dexel, Eaton Electrical Systems, Elektralite, Elation Professional, ENTTEC, Epsilon Professional Lighting, Electronic Theatre Controls, German Light products, Golden Sea Professional Equipment Ltd, Kumho Electric, Leprecon, Litetronics International, Lycian Stage Lighting, MA Lighting Technology, Mighty Bright, MLS, Nicolaudie, 0energyLIGHTING, Pathway Connectivity, PROEL, Red Lighting, Rosco, SGM Light A/S, Studio Due, Techni-Lux, Teclumen, Ultra-Tech Lighting, Ushio Lighting, and Zumtobel Group.
Looking for more information? Click Here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States