The Europe civil engineering market size is estimated to be USD 2,412.9 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. The market is likely to register a CAGR of 2.7% over the forecast duration. Rising investment in research and development activities in order to construct energy-efficient construction using technologies like prefabricated modules is expected to propel the market growth.
Factors such as increasing population owing to increasing immigration and growth in renovation activities across the U.K are anticipated to drive the growth of the market. Further, new housing projects and construction of healthcare infrastructure are predicted to fuel the market growth across Europe.
To download the sample PDF of “Europe Civil Engineering Market Report” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/europe-civil-engineering-market/request-sample
Use of innovative construction techniques and easy availability of raw materials further strengthen the growth prospect of the industry. Innovative techniques like pre-fabricated and advance machinery are widely deployed in the construction of different projects. Additionally, software such as 3D home architect, MS office, AutoCAD and STAAD Pro is ensuring efficient design, thereby, boosting the market growth.
Owing to falling crude oil prices, which resulted in the economic crisis in Europe, the Russian market is witnessing slow growth. However, the number of ongoing projects in different European nations offer a lucrative opportunity for the industry players to capitalize.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/europe-civil-engineering-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• In 2018, planning & design segment held a 20.4% share by revenue in the market, primarily because of its growing importance in construction sectors.
• Infrastructure category is likely to register a CAGR of 3.4% over the forecast duration due to rising private and public investment.
• In 2018, the government division accounted for 39.4% of the market share owing to favorable initiatives and increasing investment in non-residential construction activities.
• The Europe civil engineering market is categorized by the presence of several established players, thus, making the entry for new players tough.
Million Insights has segmented the Europe civil engineering market on the basis of services, application, customers, and region:
Europe Civil Engineering Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Planning & Design
Europe Civil Engineering Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Real Estate
Europe Civil Engineering Customers Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Europe Civil Engineering Region Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Browse the Latest Press Releases by Million Insights:
• All-terrain Vehicle Market: The global all-terrain vehicle market size is projected to touch USD 4.8 billion by the end of the forecast year 2025. It is estimated that the market would exhibit a CAGR of 3.1% from 2019 to 2025.
• Asia Pacific Video Streaming Market: The Asia Pacific video streaming market size is anticipated to touch USD 31,054.1 million by the end of 2025. The market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 20.7% over the forecast duration.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive marketplace that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar