UniformMarket, powered by SellersCommerce, launched the latest addition to its e-commerce platform in the form of a new sales tool: Group Builder. It allows the sales representatives of uniform distributors to launch new Group Stores in as little as one hour. Unlike the manual way of creating stores that would require at least five days to build, this simple tool, replete with pre-loaded configurations, can be used by sales reps who are conducting sales visits.
Marketing Technology News: Spotify Brings Out “Music, Meet Podcasts” – the First Global Branding Campaign for 2020
Here are some of the benefits of Group Builder:
- A sales rep can launch a group store in a few clicks at the client site.
- Its reusable and customizable templates apply to all products, departments, embroidery, and payment configurations.
- The account representative can launch Group Stores right from their mobile devices.
- Account representatives need not worry about saving drafts or resuming account configuration as it is a cloud-based solution.
- A simple but effective approval process enables the administrator to quickly review the account setup and make the Group Store live.
UniformMarket’s Group Builder provides a carefully crafted six-step process that revolutionizes how uniform distributors can launch stores with complex uniform and gear requirements and approval processes on the go.
Marketing Technology News: Similarweb Adds New Chief Marketing and Technology Officers
The post UniformMarket Launches Group Builder, a Sales Tool to Launch Group Stores on the Go appeared first on MarTech Series.