MOLOCO, a leader in machine learning and growth solutions for mobile marketers, announced the launch of its programmatic advertising platform, MOLOCO Cloud. MOLOCO Cloud gives marketers direct control over their programmatic advertising operations through self-serve functionality that lets them bring their mobile marketing in-house while leveraging the same machine learning algorithms MOLOCO uses to maximize campaign performance for its managed services.
“Our goal at MOLOCO is to provide marketers with the tools and technical infrastructure needed to thrive in the modern mobile marketplace,” said Ikkjin Ahn, co-founder, and CEO of MOLOCO. “With MOLOCO Cloud, we’re taking the next natural step—giving more control to advertisers so they can take a hands-on approach to managing their programmatic ad campaigns on a global scale while still enjoying the full benefits of our performance optimization algorithms.”
Marketing Technology News: Outbrain Launches Carousel, A New Interactive Smartad
MOLOCO Cloud provides mobile marketers with direct access to real-time campaign data so that they can optimize performance at the impression level. Delivering a more comprehensive solution than what is available today, MOLOCO Cloud provides total transparency over programmatic operations and complete control over every aspect of campaign management. Other current features include:
- Limit Ad Tracking (LAT) traffic targeting: Exclusively target limit ad tracking traffic at the campaign level
- Automated performance optimization: Self-optimizing campaigns use proprietary machine learning algorithms to maximize returns in real-time
- Consolidated campaign management: Use one centralized campaign management hub for all mobile ad exchanges reaching 90% of devices worldwide
- Full-funnel data transparency: Manually optimize and scale campaigns with access to data down to the impression level including media cost, exchange data, sub-publisher data, and more
- Custom campaign performance models: Campaigns can be optimized for any performance metric including clicks (CTR), app installs (IPM), in-app events, and ROAS.
Marketing Technology News: Game-Changing NetSuite Integration Application Debuts
Advertisers can reach more than 7.5 billion unique mobile devices—more than 90% of all mobile devices worldwide—through the platform’s integration with all leading mobile ad exchanges. MOLOCO Cloud also comes with the support of MOLOCO’s full suite of managed services, including a dedicated account manager, data science support, and machine learning consultation.
“MOLOCO Cloud strikes the ideal balance between intelligently automating and optimizing campaigns while giving marketers more control over their programmatic advertising,” said Yi Gong, Sr. Growth Marketing Manager, at Tilting Point. “With MOLOCO’s powerful algorithms and their high standards of client support, we’ve been able to achieve a significant boost in returns from our programmatic efforts.”
Marketing Technology News: Tinuiti’s 2020 Holiday Shopping Trends Report Predicts Increased Spending
The post MOLOCO Launches MOLOCO Cloud to Enable Self-Serve Programmatic Advertising for Mobile Marketers appeared first on MarTech Series.