(Albany, US) DelveInsight has launched a new report on Acute on Chronic Liver Failure Pipeline
“Acute On Chronic Liver Failure (ACLF) Pipeline Insight, 2020” report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Acute On Chronic Liver Failure (ACLF) market. A detailed picture of the Acute On Chronic Liver Failure (ACLF) pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Acute On Chronic Liver Failure (ACLF) treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the report embraces in-depth Acute On Chronic Liver Failure (ACLF) commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the Acute On Chronic Liver Failure (ACLF) pipeline products from the pre-clinical developmental phase to the marketed phase. In the report, a detailed description of the drug is proffered including mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Acute On Chronic Liver Failure (ACLF) collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations, and other product-related details.
The term Acute-on-Chronic Liver Failure (ACLF) was first introduced in 1995 to describe a condition in which two “lesions” or “insults” act simultaneously on the liver, one of which is chronic and the other is acute. However, the universally accepted and used definition of ACLF is still lacking. Thus, several definitions have been developed by expert groups from the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD), European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL), and Asian-Pacific Association for the Study of the Liver (APASL). According to AASLD and EASL working group ACLF is, “Acute deterioration of pre-existing chronic liver disease usually related to a precipitating event and associated with increased mortality at 3-months due to multi-system organ failure”. On the other hand, the group of experts from APASL define the ACLF as, “Acute liver injury manifesting as jaundice (serum bilirubin ≥5 mg/dL) and coagulopathy (INR ≥1.5 or prothrombin activity of
View Free Sample Page:- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/acute-on-chronic-liver-failure-aclf-pipeline-insight
Acute on Chronic Liver Failure Pipeline
The dynamics of the ACFL market is anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the improvement in the rise in number of healthcare spending across the world. Some of the promising upcoming therapies are:
Albutein 5% (also known as PE-A 5%) (Grifols Therapeutics) is a sterile, liquid preparation of albumin derived from large pools of human plasma. Albutein is replacement fluid administered intravenously and works by increasing plasma volume or levels of albumin in the blood. Grifols Therapeutics is conducting the Phase III trial for the ACLF and is also conducting clinical studies for cirrhosis. In January 2020, Promethera Biosciences announced the initiation of a Phase 2b clinical trial to evaluate the efficacy and safety of HepaStem, the company’s liver-derived stem cell therapy candidate, in patients with Acute-on-Chronic Liver Failure (ACLF). Topline results are expected to be released at a medical conference at the end of 2023. HepaStem is an intravenous, biological regimen, which consists of liver-derived stem cells that are obtained from ethically healthy donated organs and expanded in the lab. It circulates in the body and enters the liver via the bloodstream and after reaching the liver, it has multiple modes of action and targets several altered pathways. The cells will cool down the pro-inflammatory environment, inhibit hepatic stellate cells activation and collagen secretion. The combination of the immunomodulatory and anti-fibrotic potential builds on the tissue repair support function. Based on these findings, Promethera Biosciences with use of HepaStem technology is developing therapies for devastating immune-mediated liver diseases, such as ACLF, NASH (Non-alcoholic Steatohepatis).
Emerging therapies included in the report
- PE-A 5% : Grifols therapeutics
- HepaStem: Promethera
Acute on Chronic Liver Failure Market
Moreover, due to its multifactorial nature, a single therapeutic action would not be effective in reversing the disease. Considering that currently there is no specific treatment for ACLF, research should be based on potential new treatments addressed to pathophysiological mechanisms. To fulfill the current unmet need, the field of ACLF has moved very rapidly in the past 5 years. The availability of a large volume of published data from the East and the West has allowed reassessing the initial definitions. And attempts to abrogate, ameliorate, or reverse the ongoing injury would allow the return of hepatic synthetic functions and reversal of the liver damage. Early predictors of mortality and non-reversibility of the condition would pave the way to offer priority liver transplantation to such patients.
Acute on Chronic Liver Failure Report Scope
- The Acute on Chronic Liver Failure (ACLF) report provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity and therapeutic assessment of the products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type for Acute On Chronic Liver Failure (ACLF) across the complete product development cycle, including all clinical and nonclinical stages.
- It comprises of detailed profiles of Acute On Chronic Liver Failure (ACLF) therapeutic products with key coverage of developmental activities, including technology, collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product-related details
- Detailed Acute on Chronic Liver Failure (ACLF) research and development progress and trial details, results wherever available, are also included in the pipeline study.
- Coverage of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects along with the reasons if available across Acute on Chronic Liver Failure (ACLF).
Download free sample page:- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/acute-on-chronic-liver-failure-aclf-pipeline-insight
Table of content
1. Report Introduction
2. Acute On Chronic Liver Failure (ACLF)
3. Acute On Chronic Liver Failure (ACLF) Current Treatment Patterns
4. Acute On Chronic Liver Failure (ACLF) – DelveInsight’s Analytical Perspective
5. Therapeutic Assessment
6. Acute On Chronic Liver Failure (ACLF) Late Stage Products (Phase-III)
7. Acute On Chronic Liver Failure (ACLF) Mid Stage Products (Phase-II)
8. Early Stage Products (Phase-I)
9. Pre-clinical Products and Discovery Stage Products
10. Inactive Products
11. Dormant Products
12. Acute On Chronic Liver Failure (ACLF) Discontinued Products
13. Acute On Chronic Liver Failure (ACLF) Product Profiles
14. Acute On Chronic Liver Failure (ACLF) Key Companies
15. Acute On Chronic Liver Failure (ACLF) Key Products
16. Dormant and Discontinued Products
17. Acute On Chronic Liver Failure (ACLF) Unmet Needs
18. Acute On Chronic Liver Failure (ACLF) Future Perspectives
19. Acute On Chronic Liver Failure (ACLF) Analyst Review
21. Report Methodology
- Acute On Chronic Liver Failure (ACLF) – Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast – 2030
- Acute On Chronic Liver Failure (ACLF) – Epidemiology Forecast 2030
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States