There is an abundance of online educational content for CMOs at #LMA20
Chicago, IL: In a constantly shifting, competitive and high-stakes legal landscape, the need for CMOs to have a complete understanding of the firm’s ecosystem and business objectives has never been higher. This interactive virtual pre-conference program will focus on the increasing importance of the role and how CMOs/CBDOs can effectively collaborate to increase their stock and add value throughout their partnership.
With four hours of online educational content, the CMO Summit will take place on October 13 from 12:00 – 4:00 p.m. EDT. Attendees can expect:
- Fun, interactive and collaborative sessions – this will not be talking heads – attendees will be participating
- Creative ways to engage and connect with other CMOs – think virtual networking in small groups
- Leverage the LMA network and knowledge in a supportive environment – an opportunity to grab new ideas
- Tangible, practical and sizable content to fit any sized firm – walk away able to implement immediately
- Shorter programs – Zoom fatigue no more
- High-end, relevant topics and notable speakers – tailored to help navigate the current and future environment
Plus, in the closing CMO Summit session, attendees will hear from a coveted and diverse set of firm chairs and managing partners about their views of their firm’s marketing and business development leaders.
Each year the LMA Annual Conference gathers legal marketing and business development professionals from across the country and around the globe to refresh their strategies, discover new ideas, explore new products and services and connect with their peers. For more information, visit www.lmaconference.com.
Founded in 1985, LMA is the universal voice of the legal marketing and business development profession, a forum that brings together CMOs and entry-level specialists from firms of all sizes, consultants and vendors, lawyers, marketers from other professions and marketing students to share their collective knowledge. LMA’s 4,000 members hail from around the world. More than 90 percent of the largest 200 US law firms employ an LMA member. Members at every stage in their career development benefit from LMA participation because the association’s broad array of programs and services can be tailored to their specific needs. For more information about the Legal Marketing Association, visit www.legalmarketing.org.