Portland, OR – October 7, 2020 – Leading furnace manufacturer SH Scientific is pleased to announce the launch of their new line of laboratory furnace this month. The latest inventory series come with furnaces in varying capacities and temperature ranges to fit every furnace need and budget. The company caters to both small scale and large scale furnace applications.
“It’s a great moment for us to introduce our new line of furnaces this fall. We promise you the top-most quality and also the most competitive furnace price to fit your budget. Our furnaces are available in a wide spectrum of temperature ranges to serve for various kinds of industrial needs like annealing, material testing & treatment, biochar processing, ashing and more”, stated JH Bang, from SH Scientific.
The latest furnace line from SH Scientific comprises of three major kinds of furnace – Muffle Furnace, Tube Furnace and Elevator Furnace.
Per the statements of Mr. Bang, SH Scientific’s muffle furnace series include furnaces in varying chamber capacities, ranging from 3L to 36L. In regard to temperature capacity, customers will find furnaces with maximum temperatures ranging from 1,050°C to 1,800°C.
Major specifications of SH Scientific Muffle Furnace:
- Swing door or flap door
- Heating 4 sides or 3 sides with great temperature uniformity
- Exhaust air outlet located on top of chamber assures excellent outgassing
- Muffle benchtop furnace available in double and single housing variants
- Made from non-carcinogenic ceramic fiber
- Lightweight muffle oven
- Low noise operation as well as accurate temperature control thanks to SSR/SSR operation and PID control
- Heats up promptly
- And more
The Tube Furnace line from the company is designed with tube diameters in varying sizes, ranging from 50mm-120mm. In regard to temperature range, the SH Scientific tube furnace models come in different temperature capacities, ranging from 1,200°C – 1,800°C. The company also offers supply gas flow package with multi and single gas flow meters, equipped with alloy, alumina, ceramic and quartz tubes.
Major specifications of SH Scientific Tube Furnace:
- Comes with solid or hinged door
- Double housing facility
- Low surface temp
- Excellent durability, courtesy SIC or Kantal heating element
- Advanced furnace industrial oven equipped with in-built programmable controller
- Varied range of tube sizes and heating length
- K/R/B type thermocouple
- And more
SH Scientific Elevator Furnace line are developed to help with sintering, calcination, reduction, coating application as well as all other related processes. According to the statements of Mr. Bang, the new elevator furnace range is intelligently designed to extend high-end temperature uniformity and improved energy-efficiency insulation.
Major specifications of SH Scientific Elevator Furnace:
- High quality furnace with advanced elevating mechanism
- Available in both general furnace and high temperature furnace variations
- Great for safe laboratory use
- In-built programmable controller
- Helps to create an unadulterated ultra-pure ambience required for processing critical materials with minimal gas consumption
About SH Scientific:
Founded in 1982, SH Scientific has been a reputed manufacturer of diverse range of furnaces for nearly 4 decades now. The company also manufactures and supplies other major laboratory and scientific equipments, including vacuum pumps, cold trap baths, terpene traps, forced convection drying ovens, incubators, oil baths and more. SH Scientific is headquartered in Korea while its warehouse and sales office are located in the US.
For more information, please visit https://shsfurnace.com