Faye Business Systems Group(FayeBSG), a global technology company, and SugarCRM’s Global Reseller of the Year for 2020, has announced the availability of their Conversica Integration for Sugar. Integrating Conversica with SugarCRM enables users with a virtual assistant’s capabilities to enrich CRM data for leads, contacts, and more.
With the SugarCRM integration for Conversica, sales teams are empowered with an Intelligent Virtual Assistant to find sales-ready leads faster in the buyer’s journey by taking advantage of the seamless exchange of information.
Marketing Technology News: Mondia and Jumia Launch Exciting New Gaming Service on JumiaPay App for Customers in Africa
Features and Benefits of the Conversica Integration for Sugar include:
- Monitor the Conversica assistant’s performance from within Sugar
- Handover leads to Conversica for processing
- Display Conversica fields under leads and contacts in Sugar
- Display Conversica conversations history in Sugar
- Transfer Conversica conversations to a contact in Sugar once a lead is converted
- Display Conversica Dashboards in Sugar
Marketing Technology News: Deliveroo and Onfido Expand Partnership to Provide Streamlined Digital Identity Verification
The post FayeBSG Releases Conversica Integration for SugarCRM appeared first on MarTech Series.