The global Electric Face Cleansers Market is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 5.4% over the forecast period to reach USD 10 billion, by 2025, according to a new report published by Million Insights. Increasing awareness about beauty products and growing consumer spending on skin care are attributing to this growth.
Among end-use, commercial segment held the largest market share in 2018. The rising number of salons and beauty centers using these devices is proliferating the growth of this segment. Further, old-age people are more prone to skin-related disorders. These people prefer salon based treatment rather than self-care. This trend is expected to drive the demand for this segment. Moreover, leading salon and beauty centers deploy innovative devices for skin care, which is further expected to fuel market growth. Manufacturers are focusing on partnerships with the local and branded salons for their product sales.
The personal segment, on the other hand, is expected to grow with a significant growth rate throughout the forecast period. The growing popularity of these devices among millennials is attributing to the growth of this segment. Moreover, compare to salon and beauty centers, household use of these devices are cost-effective.
To download the sample PDF of “Electric Face Cleansers Market Report” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-electric-face-cleansers-market/request-sample
Offline sales channel dominated the sales, in 2018. Often, consumers wish to check electrical appliances for functional defects before purchasing. Offline stores provide a free demo of these products. These factors are collectively propelling offline sales. However, online sales are gaining traction among consumers owing to the growing popularity of multi-channel retailing. Major manufacturers such as L’Oreal and Pixnor are driving the online sales of beauty devices.
North America occupied the largest market share, in 2018. Increasing consumers’ spending on personal care coupled with the presence of several key players is attributing to the growth of this region. In addition to that, cases of skin allergies are on the rise in the region owing to prolonged exposure to ultraviolet radiation. Thus, the occurrence of skin disorders will supplement the skin care industry, which in turn is expected to drive the electric face cleanser market. Asia Pacific is likely to grow with the highest CAGR throughout the forecast period. Increasing per capita income and rising awareness about the importance of skin care are driving the growth in this region.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Among different end use, the personal segment is projected to grow with a CAGR of 6.1% throughout the forecast duration.
• Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
• North America held the largest market share in 2018 with over 35%.
• The offline segment dominated the sales with over 80% of the market share, in 2018.
Million Insights has segmented the global electric face cleansers market on the basis of end use, distribution channel, and region:
Electric Face Cleanser End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Electric Face Cleanser Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Electric Face Cleanser Region Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Explore the Latest Press Releases by Million Insights:
• Electronic Contract Manufacturing & Design Services Market: The global electronic contract manufacturing and design services market is estimated to reach USD 788.9 billion by 2027 and projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.5%, during the forecasted period, 2020 to 2027. The electronics industry is highly competitive due to rising electronic product complexity and increasing burden to reduce the cost of electronic products on OEMs along with the increasing complexity of these products.
• Tempered Glass Market: The global tempered glass market size is anticipated to touch USD 68.42 billion by 2027. The market is anticipated to register 4.36% CAGR over the forecast duration. Increasing demand for tempered glass from end-use industries such as automotive, construction and consumer electronics is driving the market growth.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar