New York, USA – October 13, 2020 – Up to date, the COVID-19 is still rampaging throughout the world, and the number of confirmed cases reaches 37.4 million. There is no effective vaccine that has accomplished phase III clinical trials by now, and hundreds of vaccines are in pre-clinical stages. Creative Biolabs’ large stock of products for vaccine development can come into use to solve the urgent demands on relevant substances like antigen, delivery system, antibody, assay kit, and adjuvant for vaccine.
Antigens stimulate the immune system of the host which thereby generates antibodies. Creative Biolabs provides antigens of various categories, including viral antigens, parasitic antigens, bacterial antigens, tumor antigens, and so on, for the development of vaccine candidates and serological diagnostic tests. The products of high quality are in full stock and ready for shipment on a global basis. Considering that other antigens may be required in addition to what is mentioned above, the protein expression service can help, which relies on the exclusive expression system of E. coli, yeast, baculovirus-insect, mammalian cells, and plant expression systems to express proteins case by case.
Adjuvant for Vaccine
* Viral Antigens: Adenovirus, Hepatitis C virus, Coronavirus, EBV antigens, etc.
* Bacterial Antigens: Aeromonas, Arthrobacter Globiformis, Bacillus, Bordetella, etc.
* Fungal Antigens: Aspergillus, Candida Albicans, Pichia Pastoris, Saccharomyces, etc.
* Parasite Antigens: Caenorhabditis Elegans, Cryptosporidium Parvum, Echinococcus Granulosus, Giardia Lamblia, Leishmania, etc.
* Tumor Antigens: 2B4, 4-1BB, 4-1BBL, Activin A, etc.
* Drugs of Abuse-Antigens: 6-Monoacetylmorphine, AB-Pinaca, Amphetamine, Benzodiazepine, etc.
Creative Biolabs provides qualified adjuvants that can be added to vaccines to enhance the immune response to the corresponding antigen, which thereby elevate the performance of antigens by stimulating the immune system to produce a larger amount of antibody and longer-term protection, thus reducing the amount of foreign material injection.
* Oil Adjuvant
* PRRs Agonist
Other necessities for vaccine R&D are also available at Creative Biolabs, offered at reasonable prices.
* Serum-free or low-serum and ultra-low protein cell culture media manufactured without any components of human or animal origin can be used as the hosts for viral production: ST, PK-15, Vero, MDCK, Marc145, MDBK, and BHK.
* Composing substances for delivery systems, such as nanoparticle, liposome, protein, self-assembling peptides, and polymers are provided to boost antigens’ targeting into the immune system.
* As an expert in antibody development as well, Creative Biolabs has high-specificity and sensitive antibodies (alias: immunoglobulin, Ig) for a wide range of application purposes.
* The assay kits available are applicable for detecting cytokines, chemokines, growth factors, signal transduction targets, markers for infectious diseases, inflammatory diseases, and else, which are made up of buffers, detection antibodies, and membranes.
Additional details about the products: https://www.creative-biolabs.com/vaccine.
About Creative Biolabs
Creative Biolabs is an expert in biotechnology, providing professional solutions and high standard products for pharmaceutical companies, research institutes, and universities on a global scale. The scientists have over 10 years of rich experience in the field of vaccine R&D. During this COVID-19 crisis, Creative Biolabs has made great contributions by consistent technical support and high-standard products.