Drive-to-store advertising campaigns activated through TabMo’s cross-channel platform Hawk show a 70% average uplift of in-store traffic.
This is a key finding of the first benchmark survey to analyse the results of campaigns using TabMo’s In-Store Impact, launched earlier this year. The solution provides real-time data on the increase in physical store visits generated by specific advertising activity.
Marketing Technology News: Metad ata.io Sweeps as Leader in G2’s Account-Based Advertising Category
- 14% of the (ad) clicks recorded converted into store visits
- An average in-store visit costs $2.62 (in terms of ad impressions)
- The average distance driven to the store after being exposed to an ad is 9km
- Uplift for in-store traffic was highest in Germany (127%), following by Italy (106%), Belgium (74%), the UK (68%) and France (63%).
- The beauty industry recorded a 271% increase in in-store footfall as a result of advertising campaigns; this figure is 145% for style and 126% for home and garden. High tech was the lowest at 13%.
- The food and drink sector had the best visit rate per impression at 0.30% (meaning generating a store visit required an average of 333 ad impressions).
TabMo analysed the results of 240 drive-to-store advertising campaigns activated through Hawk and carried out in European markets between 21 April and 7 October 2020.
Marketing Technology News: FayeBSG Releases Conversica Integration for SugarCRM
Campaigns were segmented into the 15 industry sectors defined by the IAB: beauty; style and fashion; home and garden; automotive; business; grocery stores; food and drinks, travel; alcohol; hobbies and interests; luxury; arts and entertainment; health; real estate/property; and high tech.
Renaud Biet, co-founder at TabMo, says: “Five months after launching our cross-channel drive-to-store solution, In-Store Impact, we have looked at a number of campaigns across various markets to build out solid performance benchmarks around drive-to-store advertising. In-Store Impact enables marketers to track real-time footfall uplift data tied directly to cross-channel advertising activity activated on Hawk by TabMo’s platform.”
Marketing Technology News: Outlier Analyzes More Data Sources to Identify Trends in Customer Behavior
The post Tabmo’s Drive-to-Store Ad Campaigns Increase in-Store Traffic by 70% appeared first on MarTech Series.