(Companies Covered: Wal-Mart, Costco, Kroger, Amazon Inc, Home Depot)
The global retail market is expected to decline from $21821.4 billion in 2019 to $21622.6 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate of -1%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a compound annual growth rate of 5% from 2021 and reach $25122.2 billion in 2023.
Read More On The Global Retail Market Report At –
The retail market consists of sales of goods to ultimate users by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that provide the service of making goods available in convenient quantities and locations.
Global Retail Market Segmentation –
1) By Type : motor vehicle and parts dealers, food and beverage stores, gasoline stations, miscellaneous store retailers, cosmetics and personal care stores, clothing and clothing accessories stores, electronics and appliance stores, furniture and home furnishings stores, supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience, mom and pop stores, department stores & other general merchandise stores, ecommerce & other non-store retailers, building material and garden equipment and supplies dealers, pharmacies and healthcare stores, sporting goods, hobby, musical instrument, and book stores.
2) By Ownership: retail chain, independent retailer.
Global Retail Market Driver –
Innovations in automation technology are on the rise and retail stores are increasingly using in-store automation to streamline retail shopping. Automation in retail stores is aimed at automating store operations such as container movement, merchandise scanning, inventory checking, retrieving, packaging, and delivering products, and connecting with customers. Automation reduces waiting times, avoids stocking problems, enhances productivity, and increases overall customer experience.
Request For A Sample Of The Global Retail Market Report At –
Few Points From The Global Retail Market TOC
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Retail Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Retail Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
5. Retail Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Retail Market Trends And Strategies
8. Retail Market Size And Growth
Interested to know more about The Business Research Company?
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that excels in company, market, and consumer research. Located globally it has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, chemicals, and technology.
Company Name: The Business Research Company
Contact Person: Oliver Guirdham
Email: Send Email
Phone: +44 20 7193 0708
State: Greater London
Country: United Kingdom