Lucid, the leading provider of visual collaboration software, announced its new cloud-based virtual whiteboard application, Lucidspark, is a launch partner of the new in-app marketplace called Zapps from Zoom Video Communications, Inc., allowing Zoom users to uplevel their meeting experience with real time brainstorming, collaboration and analysis in Lucidspark.
Announced at Zoom’s user conference, Zoomtopia 2020, users will be able to use Lucidspark right within Zoom’s platform by the end of the year to effectively brainstorm, collaborate and align on new ideas in real time and organize collective thinking into actionable next steps.
Marketing Technology News: Top COVID-19 Survey: Brits Way Ahead of French, Germans and Americans in Digital Shopping Trends
When using Zoom’s Lucidspark Zapp, users will also be able to utilize features such as:
- A timer to help keep Zoom meetings on track
- Unique boards used in conjunction with Zoom’s breakout rooms to enable smaller group collaboration that can be brought back and combined to allow larger groups to compare and prioritize notes
- Tagging and sorting features to automatically synthesize ideas and on-the-spot feedback
- Voting sessions to determine the best ideas and identify next steps
- Attaching Lucidspark boards to meeting invites to make it both easy to prepare for meetings ahead of time and easy to reference notes and ideas afterward
- Using Lucidspark with Zoom Rooms for Touch for a dazzling touch-screen experience
Marketing Technology News: Varicent Appoints Alison Elworthy to Board of Directors
Zoom’s new Zapps platform, which enables developers to create apps as web views in a chromium-embedded framework, and the Lucidspark Zapp will be available in Q4 2020.
Marketing Technology News: Deltapath Announces Teams Gateway For Voice Enabling Work From Anywhere Capabilities
The post Lucidspark Announced as Launch Partner for Zoom’s New Zapps Platform appeared first on MarTech Series.