The global 3D Camera Market size is expected to register revenue of USD 16.41 Billion from 2019 to 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. It is expected to grow with 35.8% CAGR in the upcoming years. Also, the rising influence of 3D content in movies is expected to drive the market growth.
The smartphones and tablets segment is anticipated to register CAGR of 37.7% across the global market owing to the rising demand for advanced features in cameras which provides excellent video quality and enhanced pictures. For example, the Tango project implemented by Google-enabled 3D cameras across smartphones helped in developing salient features like depth sensing, modeling, and 3D scanning. The segment of professional cameras is anticipated to show a significant growth rate due to increasing popularity of 3D movies among the millennial population.
To download the sample pdf of 3D Camera Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-3d-camera-market/request-sample
The stereo vision technology segment is anticipated to register CAGR of 35.7% during the forecasted period, 2019 to 2025. This growth can be attributed to the availability at low prices and ease of designing these products. The time of the flight segment of the technology is expected to register the highest growth rate due to rising usage of this technology in making drones, and smartphones.
Asia Pacific held the largest share across the global 3D Camera market, in 2018. Also, it is anticipated to register the highest CAGR of 39.3% during the forecasted years, 2019 to 2025. The North America region is anticipated to witness significant growth due to rising application of these 3D Cameras for military applications.
The key players in this market are Fujifilm; Cannon; GoPro Inc.; Nikon; LG Electronics; Eastman Kodak Co; and Panasonic Corporation, They are continuously engaged in product development and innovation to cater the rising demand of the consumers. Also, the rising trend for the usage of smartphones and inclination towards usage of 3D technology in cameras is expected to drive the market growth in the upcoming years.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The smartphones and tablets segment is anticipated to register the highest CAGR of 37.7% from 2019 to 2025.
• The stereo vision technology segment is expected to register 35.7% CAGR during the forecasted years.
• The time of the flight segment of the technology is expected to register the highest growth rate in the upcoming years.
• The region of Asia Pacific held the largest share in the global market and highest CAGR of 39.3%.
Million Insights has segmented the global 3D cameras market on the basis of technology, application, and region:
3D Cameras Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Stereo Vision
• Time of Flight
• Structured Flight
3D Cameras Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Professional Cameras
• Smartphone and Tablets
3D Cameras Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
Read the Latest Market Research Reports by Million Insights:
• Electric Scooters Market: The global electric scooters market size was accounted for USD 18.6 billion in 2019. Factors such as depleting energy non-renewable energy sources and increasing concern regarding the emission of greenhouse gases are driving the demand for electric scooters.
• North America Industrial Insulation Market: The North America industrial insulation market size was accounted for USD 1.86 billion in 2017. It is projected to grow at a significant CAGR of 4.0% over the forecast period, 2018 to 2025. The increasing demand for insulation materials in different industries with an emphasis on reducing thermal losses in heat transfer operations is boosting the market growth.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar