One of the top-rated, local home and business security companies in Oklahoma City, Alert 360 Home Security, is recognizing its top, monthly monitored alarm security success stories. In Oklahoma City and across the country, Alert 360 provides installation and service for home security and smart home automation systems – all backed by its U.S.-based alarm monitoring center.
In Oklahoma, Alert 360 also has local home and business security service branches in Clinton, Miami, and Tulsa. Around Oklahoma City, Alert 360 serves the following Oklahoma cities: Arcadia; Bethany; Blanchard; Choctaw; Del City; Edmund; Forest Park; Harrah; Jones; Lake Aluma; Luther; Midwest City; Moore; Newalla; Newcastle; Nichols Hills; Nicoma Park; Norman; Smith Village; Spencer; The Village; Valley Brook; Warr Acres; Woodlawn Park, and more.
As the fourth largest monitored home security system company in the United States, Alert 360 provides award-winning home and business security and home automation services. The company has earned Five Diamond Monitoring Center designation from The Monitoring Association for excellence in alarm monitoring for security systems and home automation devices. In Oklahoma, Alert 360 was voted the “Best Home Security Provider.” The company also has been named a “Best Places to Work in Oklahoma” for five consecutive years.
This month, Alert 360 highlights the following security monitoring success stories based on actual customer experiences:
- A business burglary alarm was received from an Alert 360 business customer. The monitoring center dispatched local police within three seconds of the call. Thanks to the swift action of the Alert 360 team, police were able to capture the intruder while he was still inside the location.
- A motion signal was received from an Alert 360 customer. Within eight seconds, the monitoring center contacted the homeowner who confirmed police dispatch was needed. The customer later confirmed there was an intruder, but he was scared off by the sound of the alarm. During his escape, the intruder dropped his cell phone, which the police were able to use to track down and apprehend the burglar.
- Alert 360 received an alarm from a commercial security systems location. When the monitoring center contacted the business’ manager, they were informed local police were needed. The customer later confirmed that a crowd of people had gathered outside and were throwing things at the business, trapping employees inside. The local police department was able to separate the crowd, allowing the employees to safely leave the premises.
- Alert 360 responded to a home security alarm system from a customer’s outside storage shed. The monitoring center immediately dispatched police. During a follow-up call, the customer confirmed someone had broken into the shed and taken tools. However, the thief was unable to gain entry to the home, and no further theft was reported.
- After receiving a medical pendant alarm, the Alert 360 monitoring center was able to reach the homeowner who stated their spouse had fallen, and they needed assistance. Thanks to the quick response of the Alert 360 monitoring center, emergency personnel were able to provide prompt life-saving medical attention.
“Every day, we strive to provide home and business owners peace of mind through our home security, business security, and alarm monitoring services,” said Kent Morris, Alert 360’s vice president of customer experience. “Our Alert 360 team is proud of our industry-leading alarm response time that equates to timely assistance. We’re humbled to make a difference in our customers’ lives, as this sampling of our success stories demonstrates. These actual security system incidents share the value behind our alarm monitoring and the important work of our dedicated teams, from our local Oklahoma City security installers to our alarm monitoring dispatchers. We never take for granted the trust families and business owners place in us.”
In Oklahoma City and nationally, Alert 360 offers wireless security systems; home automation devices; mobile app access; professional-grade IP security cameras; smoke alarms; carbon monoxide detectors; medical alert pendant; glass break and motion sensors; water leak detection devices; keyless entry; smart thermostats; remote garage door control; smart lighting; live video footage; recorded clips; indoor and outdoor cameras; doorbell cameras and more. Alert 360’s certified security technicians also provide professional integration of smart home automation devices, including sprinkler systems, sound systems, Amazon Echo and Google Home.
The company’s life safety services extend to four-legged family members through home security cameras, alerts when sensitive areas are accessed, and in case of a fire. Alert 360 customers can request a “Save our Pets” window decal Alert360.com
Alert 360 has a network of branches from coast to coast, providing local security installation and services for its nearly quarter of a million home and business security customers.
About Alert 360
Founded in 1973, Alert 360 is one of the nation’s oldest-licensed alarm monitoring providers. Today, the company is the fourth largest provider of monitored home security and home automation solutions in the United States. The company has been named an Inc. 5000 “Fastest-Growing Privately Held Company in America,” a “Best Home Security Provider,” and a “Best Places to Work.” Alert 360 continues to offer critical lifesaving security services amid COVID-19 concerns, with Limited-Touch service and installation.
Company Name: Alert 360 Oklahoma City Home Security
Contact Person: Kent Morris
Email: Send Email
Phone: (405) 843-4120
Address:7845 N. Robinson Ave Suite H3
City: Oklahoma City
State: OK 73116
Country: United States