In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this global queue management system market report.
The global queue management system market is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 6% during the period 2019−2025.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- The queue management system market is dominated by North America and would realize an incremental growth of over USD 60 million – significant leap in revenue between 2019 and 2025.
- Buoyed by the growing demand for social distancing, the healthcare segment is likely to post an incremental growth of over USD 50 million in 2025, registering CAGR around 6% during the forecast period.
- Registering a healthy growth CAGR over 7%, the virtual queuing will contribute an incremental growth over USD 150 million during 2019-2025.
- Owing to the growing demand in cloud technology, cloud-based deployment registers a growth in CAGR over 7%.
- At the country level, the US is contributed the largest revenue over USD 132 million in 2019.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2019−2025
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by product, deployment, end-user, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – 2 key vendors and 23 other vendors
Get your sample today!
Queue Management System Market – Segmentation
- Virtual queuing solutions are expected to deliver significant advantages in the prevailing COVID-19 environment, which is likely to drive these systems’ demand during the forecast period. As lockdown regulations are eased across the globe, companies, and service sectors are expected to increase footfalls.
- With the growing number of end-users, Europe and APAC queue management system markets are highly competitive. However, the APAC region is expected to grow at a substantial growth CAGR during the forecast period. European countries are technologically mature, and in the UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, and Russia, the acceptance rate of advanced technology is higher.
- The retail sector is one of the vital markets in any region and has witnessed incremental growth over the past decade. This sector is also widely affected due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic. Post lockdown, with the resumption of manufacturing activities across the globe, standard operating procedures emphasize maintaining social distancing.
Queue Management System Market by Product
Queue Management System Market by Deployment
Queue Management System Market by End-user
- Pharmacy and Offline Retail
- Financial Institutions
- Retail Market Places
Queue Management System Market – Dynamics
Product innovation plays a vital role in gaining consumer attention. With the incorporation of the latest innovative techniques in product segments, there is an associated improvement in the overall design, composition, and features offered by the product. This is leading to an upsurge in demand among consumers. Technologies have evolved tremendously in recent years, with the biggest change being the introduction of artificial intelligence to consumers and businesses. Unlike robotic process automation (RPA), AI is self-learning technology as it adapts and learns from tasks, thus providing a more personalized experience. Automation can replace humans when it comes to a repetitive and predictable task, where AI can use reason to mimic the thoughts of people. The increasing adoption of AI in all verticals of life is expected to raise the demand for AI queue management systems.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
- Rapid development of IoT, Wireless Communication and Other Technologies
- Smart Infrastructure Development
- Increase in Use of Mobile Apps
- COVID-19 Propelled Queueing System Demand
Queue Management System Market – Geography
North America has a vast and healthy market for QMS. In terms of growth in software adoption, the market achieved impressive heights in the past decade. The development of IT services networks has been enhanced by a range of reasons, such as growing investments in IT infrastructure, demands for effective management of IT services, and the penetration of IT services in small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). The main contributors to the industry include verticals such as government & defence; consumer products & retail; healthcare; finance, financial services, and insurance (BFSI); and connectivity & technology
Get your sample today!
- North America
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Bauerfeind Advantech Co. Ltd.
- Aurionpro Solutions Limited
Other Prominent Vendors
- QLess Inc.
- Infrared Integrated Systems
- SeeHash Softwares Pvt. Ltd.
- ATT Systems Group
- QMAGIK (GrandTrust InfoTech)
- Q-nomy Inc.
- XIPHIAS Information Technologies
- Lavi Industries
- POS Market
- UAB AKIS Technologies
- Xtreme Media
Looking for more information? Click Here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States