According to the latest study done by Million Insights, the global Watches Market is predicted to reach USD 117.8 billion, by 2025. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 13.0% over the forecast period. The introduction of smartwatches with features such as Bluetooth connectivity and near field characteristics (NFC) is anticipated to drive the demand of the product. Moreover, consumers’ awareness regarding obesity and related diseases has increased in the recent past. A large number of consumers are focused on the prevention of potential heart diseases and weight management. This factor, in turn, is projected to fuel the market growth over the forecast years.
Asia Pacific is predicted to account for a CAGR of 13.9% for the period 2019 to 2025. Countries like India, China, and Malaysia might experience requirements for smartwatches due to urbanization and increased consumers’ spending. Moreover, the increased count of supermarkets and appreciative government strategies to promote investments in retails and manufacturing stores on a ground level are likely to boost the product demand.
To download the sample PDF of “Watches Market Report” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-watches-market/request-sample
Features such as distance tracker, GPS, health tracker, Bluetooth connectivity, and speakers are attracting a huge customer base. Most of the watches come in quartz product types. There has been a rise in the demand for custom-made watches in the recent past. Owing to this, companies are focusing on the introduction of tailor-made watches. The partnership between Tag Heuer and Enjoy was announced in October 2017. Enjoy is a startup company founded by Ron Johnson which excels in-home delivery and custom-tailored watches named Personal Atelier.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• North America occupied over 30% of the share in the global watches market, in 2018.
• Revenue generated by fitness product category was over USD 10.0 billion, in 2018.
• Online channel is projected to grow with a CAGR of 14.0% for the period, 2019 to 2025.
• Oakley, Inc.;Rolex SA; Omega SA; Patek Philippe SA;Titan Company Limited and Apple Inc. are the major
Million Insights has segmented the global watches market on the basis of product, operation, distribution channel, and region:
Watches Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
Watches Operation Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
Watches Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• Convenience Stores
Watches Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South Africa
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
Explore the Latest Market Research Reports by Million Insights:
• Air Coolers Market: The global air coolers market size was accounted for USD 1.2 billion in 2018. It is projected to expand with 10.8% CAGR during the forecast period, 2019 to 2025. Rising consumer awareness regarding climate changes, high consumption of electricity, and co2 emission are the key driving factors.
• Energy Management Systems Market: The global energy management systems market size was worth USD 39.89 billion in 2018 and projected to grow with a CAGR of 17.1% over the forecast period, from 2019 to 2025. Growing awareness about adopting energy management system solutions among residential, commercial and industrial sectors is expected to drive market growth over the forecast period.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar