The global carbon capture and storage (CCS) market size value is anticipated to exceed USD 8.75 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The rising global energy demand along with the growing awareness towards reducing carbon dioxide emissions in most of the industrial economies is anticipated to drive the CCS market.
Currently, meaningful industrial CO2 capture is required particularly in the power sector.The increasing adoption of gas injection techniques for enhanced oil recovery (EOR) across several matured petroleum reserves globally is expected to be one of the key factors driving CCS demand.
Enhanced oil recovery (EOR) is expected to account for the highest demand with a net worth estimated to reach over 6.18 billion by 2025. Prevalence of factors such as depleting oil reserves globally coupled with heavy dependence on crude oil imports mainly in the Asia Pacific region is anticipated to be one of the major reasons driving the demand for EOR activities globally.
CCS requirement in high purity industrial applications such as natural gas processing, coal-to-liquid (CTL), ammonia, and hydrogen production facilities holds immense potential for project demonstration. The segment is estimated to witness the fastest growth in terms volume of CO2 captured. Carbon capture and storage demand in the industrial sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2016 to 2025.
Browse Details of Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/smart-home-appliances-market
U.S. CCS market revenue by capture technology, 2014 – 2025 (USD Million)
Key Takeaways from the report:
- The global CCS demand exceeded 61 million tons in 2015 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6% from 2016 to 2025
- Post-combustion capture technology is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR of 15.6% from 2016 to 2025
- Pre-combustion capture technology demand in the U.S. is estimated to exceed a total volume of 80 million tons by 2025
- Stringent regulatory framework for cleaner environment coupled with increasing CO2 injection EOR technique in most of the depleted hydrocarbon basins are expected to be the major factors driving demand in North America
- The Asia Pacific carbon capture and storage industry is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 9.7% from 2016 to 2024.
- Key players include Shell CANSLV, AkerSolutions, Statoil, Linde Engineering, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and Sulzer
- ACTL with North West Sturgeon Refinery CO2 Stream in Canada, Future Gen 2.0 Project in U.S.A, Preheat CCS & Don Valley Power Projects in UK are some of the upcoming projects over the next few years
Request For Free Sample Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/smart-home-appliances-market/request/rs1
Global CCS market volume share, by application, 2025 (KiloTons)
- Shell CANSLV
- Linde Engineering
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
Have Inquiry before buying about this report, our team of analyst will be glad to help!
Grand View Research has segmented the carbon capture and storage market on the basis of application, capture technology, and region:
Carbon Capture And Storage (CCS) Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR)
Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) Capture Technology Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Industrial separation
Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle east and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States