The global Healthcare Contract Manufacturing Market size is expected to reach USD 281.6 billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 7.0%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing demand for advanced products is major factor driving the market. Equipment manufacturers are outsourcing the manufacturing services of medical devices to third parties, mainly in emerging nations. Further, rising cases of heart disorders are boosting the demand for cardiac devices, thereby positively affecting the market growth. Budget scrutiny in developed countries, pricing pressure, and changes in reimbursement schemes are some of the major factors anticipated to increase the adoption of cost containment measures by OEMs.
This trend is expected to boost the medical device manufacturing outsourcing to emerging countries like India and China. This paradigm shift from in-house manufacturing to contract manufacturing in the pharmaceutical industry has resulted in increased focus of the companies on Contract Development & Manufacturing Services (CDMOs). These services have effectively addressed the concerns regarding pharmaceutical manufacturing as well as significantly accelerated the commercialization of products.
Moreover, growing geriatric population across the globe and consequent rise in age-related diseases have stimulated the progress of pharmaceutical clinical research outsourcing, thus leading to contract manufacturing industry growth. Asia Pacific was the dominant market for medical device outsourcing in 2018, owing to lower cost and easy availability of skilled human resources. Rise in the number of medical device manufacturing companies and such companies vying to enter regional markets, such as India and China, is further expected to contribute toward the growth of this market.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Healthcare Contract Manufacturing Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/contract-manufacturing-market/request/rs1
Healthcare Contract Manufacturing Market Report Highlights
- Increasing use of medical devices due to rising prevalence of various diseases, complexity in manufacturing the devices, and growing trend of outsourcing are expected to drive the market
- Finished dose formulations segment is anticipated to expand at the fastest CAGR from 2019 to 2026 due to high demand from CROs
- Low cost of conducting clinical trials in Asia Pacific is encouraging the industry participants to shift their manufacturing units to the region, which further boosts the market growth
- The major companies in the contract manufacturing market focus on outsourcing production capabilities to strengthen their presence in the market and expand their product portfolio
- Some of the key companies in the market are Tecomet INC; Jabil, Inc.; Celestica, Inc.; Integer Holdings Corp.; Plexus Corp.; Sanmina Corp.; West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.; Flex Ltd.; Cantel Medical Corp.; Viant, Inc.; Synecco Ltd.; and Angiplast Pvt. Ltd.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts@ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6053/ibb
Healthcare Contract Manufacturing Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global healthcare contract manufacturing market on the basis of type and region:
Healthcare Contract Manufacturing Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2026)
- Medical Devices
- Accessories manufacturing
- Assembly Manufacturing
- Component Manufacturing
- Device Manufacturing
- Diagnostic Imaging
- General & Plastic Surgery
- Drug Delivery
- Diabetes Care
- API/Bulk Drugs
- Advanced Drug Delivery Formulations
- Finished Dose Formulations
- Semi-solid Formulations
Healthcare Contract Manufacturing Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
Browse Related Reports @
Healthcare Supply Chain BPO Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/healthcare-supply-chain-bpo-market
Healthcare Additive Manufacturing Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/healthcare-additive-manufacturing-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States