The global Big Data as a Service Market size is anticipated to value USD 51.9 billion until 2025. It is also expected to register a CAGR of 38.7% over the forecasted years, 2019 to 2025. The increasing need for data storage, handling, processing and analysis for business expansion is expected to drive the market growth.
The large enterprise segment dominated the global market in 2018 due to their need for data handling data warehousing, a data hub and transformation. While the small & medium business segment is expected to register the highest CAGR from 2019 to 2025 owing to its features like ease of accessibility and requirement of low cost to set up data centers.
The BFSI end-use segment accounted for the largest share across the global market in 2018 due to the increasing need for regulatory scrutiny. The manufacturing segment is expected to register the highest CAGR from 2019 to 2025 owing to benefits of BDaaS like mass customization, enhanced supply and quality planning & defect detection.
To download the sample pdf of Big Data as a Service Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-big-data-as-a-service-bdaas-market/request-sample
In 2018, North America dominated the global market with a 35.0% share on account of the increasing number of e-commerce portals and their usage across this region. On the other hand, the Asia Pacific is expected to witness the significant growth from 2019 to 2025 owing to surging usage of internet and smartphones that generates a large amount of data.
The Big data as a service (BDaaS) market includes key players such as Amazon.com, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, SAP SE, Google LLC, and Oracle Corporation. They are constantly implementing strategies like collaborations, mergers, partnerships and acquisitions to gain a competitive advantage over other players.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• In 2018, the large enterprise segment accounted for the highest share.
• The BFSI end use segment held the largest share across the global market in 2018.
• In 2018, North America dominated the global market with a share of around 35.0%.
• The key players in this market are Amazon.com, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, SAP SE, Google LLC, and Oracle Corporation.
Million Insights has segmented the global big data as a service market on the basis of deployment, solution, enterprise size, end use and region:
Big Data as a Service Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Public Cloud
• Private Cloud
• Hybrid Cloud
Big Data as a Service Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Data Analytics-as-a-Service
Big Data as a Service Enterprise Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Small and Medium-sized Business
• Large Enterprise
Big Data as a Service End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Media & Entertainment
• IT & Telecommunication
Big Data as a Service Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Read the Latest Press Releases by Million Insights:
• Precision Farming Market: The global precision farming market is projected to reach USD 12.9 billion by 2027 with a CAGR of 13.0%, according to a new report published by Million Insights. Precision farming is known as site-specific crop management and satellite farming, which is a smart farming technique that uses information technologies such as IoT, GIS, GPS and remote sensing tools.
• U.S. Wound Care Centers Market: The United States wound care centers market size is projected to account for USD 17.0 billion by the end of 2027, growing at 3.7% CAGR over the forecast duration, as per a new study by Million Insights. Rise in awareness about the application of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) in the treatment of chronic wounds coupled with increasing geriatrics population is driving the market growth.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar