NetFinder+ integrations now enable B2B technology marketers to access decision-makers across Europe from their existing desktop interface
Rhetorik, the technology sales accelerator, announces the integration of Salesforce, HubSpot, Microsoft Dynamics, and Marketo with NetFinder+, its multi-national sales and marketing intelligence platform for enterprise tech vendors.
The integrations offer enhanced buyer prospecting and enrichment for Accounts and Contacts across 28 EMEA countries, providing the highest-quality data that sales and marketing teams can use to improve their campaigns immediately – all without leaving the familiarity and security of their existing platform.
Marketing Technology News: Retail And Banking Leaders Project Optimistic Outlook During Extended Holiday Shopping Season
- Go deeper into existing Accounts with over 500,000 net new Contacts across IT, Finance, Purchasing, HR and lines of business at hundreds of thousands of companies across Europe
- Extend your reach with net new Companies matching your Ideal Customer Profile – search by size, revenue, location, industry, installed technologies and more
- Update the details of Contacts already in your database – job title, job function, address, email, phone number, etc
- Enrich your Accounts data with high quality, industry-leading company and technology intelligence
The NetFinder+ integrations extend access to Rhetorik’s existing industry-leading database of European organisations, the technologies they use and the people responsible for those technology decisions.
Marketing Technology News: Bambuser and Entropia Join Forces to Launch Live Video Shopping in Malaysia
Search for Rhetorik NetFinder in the app stores or get in touch to learn more.
Rhetorik’s NetFinder+ reports on as many as 164 data fields per company site, including:
- Individual contact data – including Name, Title, Email and Phone Number (compliant with all relevant data privacy and data protection regulations)
- Firmographic data – includes Business Name and Location, Revenues, Numbers of employees and Line of business
- Technographic data – account technology profiles on installed IT assets such as telecoms equipment, networking devices, and server and desktop hardware; software products from traditional enterprise applications and operating systems to new cloud platforms and vertical industry applications; services and consumables suppliers.
Marketing Technology News: Pattern89 Reveals the 2021 Ad Creative That Will Work Best