Gas Turbine Market:
The Global Gas Turbine Market was valued at USD 17050.05 Million in the year 2019. The global Gas Turbine market holds lucrative growth opportunities owing to stringent regulatory standards regarding environment conservation, supportive government policies on energy conservation, as well as growing consumer awareness about product quality. The continuous rise in demand of energy in Asia Pacific region is driving the demand of industrial products from last few years. The recent technology promises substantial reduction in maintenance costs, which is why it is received by a significantly large number of buyers hailing from diverse industrial backgrounds.
Owing to low production cost in Asian countries backed with rising industrialization, manufacturers are investing in economies such as India and China which is propelling the market growth. Positive outlook towards power sector, oil & gas sector coupled with rapid industrialization across developed and emerging economies will drive the gas turbine market size. Additionally, expectation of rise in consumer demand and investment by public and private sector in small and medium scale industries will anticipated to drive the market of global gas turbine in future.
Get Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/6117521-global-gas-turbine-market-analysis-by-product-type
The market is also expected to register huge growth in demand post COVID-19 pandemic situation attributable to factors such as lower operating costs, lower emissions, high power density, and quality exhaust stream that can be further used in other processes. As compared to other combustion-based power generation technologies, gas turbines are very efficient and also result in lower carbon emissions.
Heavy duty gas turbine market is anticipated to witness significant growth on account of economic cost structure, high capacity operations and lower pressure ratios to yield maximum specific power. Growing product demand across utility aided and heat recovery power generating plants owing to lower turbine dimensions & cost along with maximum cycle efficiency will further drive the business landscape.
Rising concerns toward GHG emission in line with stringent government norms pertaining to adoption of gas fired turbines over traditional power generating units will further complement the industry landscape. Moreover, increasing energy demand across developing nations along with ongoing adoption of renewables when compared to conventional fuels will strengthen the product integration.
Scope of the Report
• The report analyses the Gas Turbine Market by Product Type (Heavy Duty Gas Turbine, Aeroderivative Gas Turbine)
• The report analyses the Gas Turbine Market by Technology (Combined Cycle, Open Cycle).
• The report analyses the Gas Turbine Market by Application (Power, Oil & Gas Others).
• The Industrial Valves Market has been analysed By Region (Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, MEA) and By Country (United States, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Saudi Arabia).
• The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, product type, technology, application. Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
• The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new product development. The companies analysed in the report include General Electric, BHEL, Ansaldo Energia, Siemens AG, MHI, Caterpillar Inc., Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Capstone, OPRA, Centrax Gas Turbines.
• The report presents the analysis of Industrial Valves market for the historical period of 2015-2019 and the forecast period of 2020-2025.
Key Target Audience
• Industrial Turbines Manufacturers/Vendors
• Consulting and Advisory Firms
• Government and Policy Makers
• Regulatory Authorities
Table of Content
1. Report Scope and Methodology
2. Strategic Recommendations
3. Gas Turbine Market: Product Overview
4. Global Gas turbine Market: Sizing, Growth, Forecast
5. Global Gas Turbine Market Segmentation, By Product Type
6. Global Gas Turbine Market Segmentation, By Technology
7. Global Gas Turbine Market Segmentation, By Application
8. Global Gas Turbine Market: Regional Analysis
9. Americas Gas Turbine Market: An Analysis
10. Europe Gas Turbine market Market: An Analysis
11. Asia Pacific Gas Turbine Market: An Analysis
12. MEA Gas Turbine Market: An Analysis
13. Global Gas Turbine Market Dynamics
14. Market Attractiveness
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Company Profiles (Business Description, Financial Analysis, Business Strategy)
16.1 General Electric
16.2 Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
16.3 Ansaldo Energia
16.4 Siemens AG
16.5 Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
16.6 Caterpillar Inc.
16.7 Kawasaki Heavy Industries
16.8 Capstone Turbine Corporation
16.9 OPRA Turbine
16.10 Centrax Gas Turbines
For further information on this report, visit – https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/6117521-global-gas-turbine-market-analysis-by-product-type
NOTE : Our team is studying Covid19 and its impact on various industry verticals and wherever required we will be considering covid19 footprints for a better analysis of markets and industries. Cordially get in touch for more details.
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349
Address:Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar