The global glamping market is estimated to reach USD 4.8 billion, by 2025, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.5% from 2019 to 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. Increasing popularity of tourism and travel due to rising number of tourists and travelers seeking for adventure and exploring nature is mainly contributing to market growth.
Growing preference towards camping due to availability of luxurious amenities is driving the market growth. In addition, growing preference adventure and safari experience is anticipated to propel the demand for the glamping services.
Different music fests, wedding events, corporate parties are growing in number which in turn is expected to increase the demand for accommodation services. Various companies promote their services through digital media via travel articles, and blogs. They also provide customized service to customer with specific needs. For example, Honey Glamping provides glamping services in Auckland, New Zealand.
To download the sample PDF of “Glamping Market” Report please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-glamping-market/request-sample
Cabins & pods segment dominated the market in the year 2018. Key factors such as lockable systems, safety benefits are anticipated to influence consumers while choosing their accommodation. The tents accommodation is expected to grow at a significant rate in the next few years.
Growing penetration of internet and digital media is expected to gain traction among the youth population. The 18-32 years age group is projected to exceed at the highest rate over the forecast period. High consumer spending on luxury travel is expected to surge glamping market growth. The 33-50 years group is also expected to grow at a substantial rate during the forecast period. However, busy schedules of working individuals may hinder the market growth.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The cabins & pods segment attributed to highest market share in the year 2018. It is expected to continue its dominance in the next few years.
• The 18-32 years, and 33-50 years group is anticipated to account for market share of over 75.0%, owing to the growing demand for luxe amenities.
• In 2019, Tribute Portfolio has introduced Natra Bintan with over 100 safari themed tents in Indonesia, and Bintan Island.
• Major players in the market include Under Canvas, The Resort at Paws Up, Collective Retreats, Eco Retreats, Tentrr, Nightfall Camp Pty Ltd., Longitude 131º, and Tanja Lagoon Camp.
Million Insights has segmented the global glamping market based on accommodation type, age group, and region:
Glamping Accommodation Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Cabins and pods
Glamping Age Group Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• 18-32 years
• 33-50 years
• 51-65 years
• Above 65 years
Glamping Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Browse latest market research reports available with Million Insights:
• Digital Camera Market: Growing trend of posting pictures on several social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and others is driving the market growth.
• Electric Blankets Market: The global electric blankets market size was worth USD 765.4 million in the year 2018 and is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% over the forecast period.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive marketplace that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar