The global home bedding market size is expected to reach USD 86.11 billion by 2025, according to Million Insights, registering a 5.1% CAGR over the forecast period, 2019 to 2025. Growth of the housing sector and increasing consumer spending on home decoration to complement their interiors are the major factors to drive the market growth. In addition, increasing consumer willingness to spend on relaxed bedding products to experience rejuvenating sleep is also boosting the market growth.
The bed linens accounted for the largest market share of 33.0%, in 2018 due to the increasing demand for premium quality home bedding products. This segment offers duvet covers, bed covers, bed sheets, and pillow covers. The manufacturers are striving to come up with superior quality products and attractive designs. Hence, they introduced bed linen with softer than cotton and moisture control attributes. For example, in 2018, Sheets & Giggles introduced lyocell bed sheets which are used 95.0% less water than normal cotton linen and made from tree eucalyptus.
To download the sample PDF of Home Bedding Market Report “please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-home-bedding-market/request-sample
The offline sales channel dominated the home bedding market and held the largest market share of over 74.0%, in 2018. This distribution channel consists of multi-brand stores, mass merchant retail channels, and specialty stores. Further, the easy availability of a wide range of home bedding products and physical checking of material, design, and size are the major factors to drive the segment growth. In the U.S., approximately 65% of U.S. people prefer mass merchants followed by 28% from specialty stores, 29% from departments, and 40% from retail. In India, the malls account for around 22% sales and 55% purchase from retail.
Asia Pacific accounted for the largest market share of over 35.0%, in 2018. The factors are responsible for the growth of this market is growing household ownership, increasing the middle-class population. In addition, increasing consumer spending capacity on premium quality home decoration products is expected to augment the regional market growth. Increasing penetration of several companies in developing countries is projected to open new avenues for market growth in the next few years.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Asia Pacific accounted for the largest market share of over 35.0%, in 2018 and expected to grow with CAGR of 5.5% from 2019 to 2025. This growth is attributed to increasing high demand for home bedding and product innovation in China and India.
• Bed linen segment is expected to grow with CAGR of 5.5% over the forecast period and expected to hold the market share of 35.0% by 2025.
• Offline distribution channel accounted for the largest market share of 74.0%, in 2018 due to large presence of physical stores.
• Key manufacturers operating in the market are Acton & Acton Ltd., Beaumont & Brown Ltd.; Frette; D’décor; Boll & Branch LLC; American Textile Company; WestPoint; Pacific Coast Feather Company; Hollander; Sferra; Portico Inc.; Crane & Canopy and Bombay Dyeing
Million Insights has segmented the global home bedding market on the basis of type, distribution channel, and region:
Home Bedding Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Bed Linens
Home Bedding Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Home Bedding Home Bedding Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
Browse latest market research reports available with Million Insights:
• Electronic Home Locks Market: The global electronic home locks market size accounted for USD 334.3 million, in 2018 and is projected to grow at the CAGR of 16.1% over the forecasted period.
• Paper Products Market: The global paper products market was sized USD 268.8 billion in 2018. The market is anticipated to witness a CAGR of 0.3% during the forecasted years.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive marketplace that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar