Why hire a 24/7 locksmith?
It’s always best to search for and hire a locksmith that is able to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This flexible availability is important, because otherwise you may find yourself in hazardous or inconvenient situations where you’re stuck in an emergency situation. You could be locked out of your home at inconvenient times due to a misplaced key, or stranded for hours and hours if you accidentally locked yourself out of your car, or maybe you feel unsafe after a break-in at home and need the locks changed ASAP so you can relax again. Maybe your locks have simply stopped working and become stuck, locking you in or out.
A 24 hours locksmith Minnetonka like 1st Minneapolis Locksmith will answer your call promptly and be on the scene as quickly as possible to get you out of the undesirable situation. If you’re locked out of your home or need a car locksmith Minnetonka to get back into your vehicle, an experienced team member will use their vast knowledge and skill to open your vehicle and get you safely inside or on the road again. If you’re in a situation where you’ve had a break-in, they will restore your sense of safety and give you peace of mind by changing the locks and improving the security systems in your home.
Tips for improving security
If you’ve experienced a break in within the Minnetonka area, after calling the police, you should phone 1st Minneapolis Locksmith and a skilled team member will come round to help you by changing the locks and advising you on taking various security measures. The locksmith Minnetonka may advise you to:
- Upgrade the locks
- If your existing locks are broken, compromised or rusted then they need replacing with a new high-quality lock system
- Test the front and back door hinges and frames
- Even the best locks are useless if your doorframes and hinges are weak. A good locksmith will be able to strengthen weak frames by adding strike plates, longer screws, special bars or hinge bolts
- Install a deadbolt
- Deadbolts can be worthy investments – just make sure they extend deep into the doorframe
- Be wary of windows
- Windows pose a security risk as intruders can often easily smash through them. Consider getting a door without windows, or switching existing windows to reinforced safety glass. You can also invest in decorative bars to restrict access if the glass does break
- Add effective tools to improve security
- Adding things like security chains, lights and cameras can go a long way towards safeguarding your home
1st Minneapolis Locksmith is a reliable trades company with over 10 years of experience in the industry. The team provides expert locksmith services to hundreds of Minnesotans in need every year, and staff there take pride in their excellent customer service skills and 24/7 availability. For more information, please head to the website at https://minneapolis1stlocksmith.com/.
About 1st Minneapolis Locksmith
1st locksmith of Minneapolis Services is fully Insured in compliance with the regulations in your state. We provide security solutions with installation, service, and removal for all your locksmith needs.
Contact 1st Minneapolis Locksmith
5775 Wayzata Blvd Suite 700
St Louis Park
+1 612 598 2765