The global LED Driver Market size is projected to reach USD 11.31 billion by 2025 and projected to grow with a CAGR of 16.3% from 2019 to 2025, according to Million Insights. In the last decade, LED technology emerged as an energy-efficient substitute to conventional light sources which is driving their demand extensively in display and lighting segments across various industries. Traditional lighting products are replaced by LED lighting owing to their several benefits such as higher energy-efficiency, lower heat output, longer life, directionality and miniaturization.
Growing demand for IoT-based connected lighting solutions owing to the increasing number of smart homes in developed countries is expected to witness positive impact on market growth. In addition, governments of various countries are investing in smart city projects to improve energy-efficiency which is expected to fuel the demand for LED drivers. Constant LED driver has seen high growth from 2015 to 2018 due to its wide application for outdoor lighting along with high brightness.
To download the sample PDF of “LED Driver Market Report” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/led-driver-market/request-sample
The consumer electronics application segment is expected to dominate the market due to high demand for LED drivers in display panels and televisions. Several leading industry players are focusing to collaborate with other companies to offer public lighting systems across the globe with remote management for efficient maintenance and energy saving. For example, Philips Lighting N.V. collaborated with Vodafone Limited to install smart street lighting integrated with IoT based technology globally.
The demand for highly reliable and energy-efficient with lower cost and smaller system package for application in low to the mid-power range is increasing. Thus, to meet this demand, light-emitting diode driver market players are Power-Factor Correction (PFC) circuitry for higher power quality and Primary-Side Regulation (PSR) to minimize the costs.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The constant current segment is projected to grow with the higher CAGR of more than 16% over the forecast period. For general lighting application, constant current offers better reliability.
• The lighting application segment is projected to exhibit with maximum CAGR of more than 18% from 2019 to 2025.
• Consumer electronics segment is projected to hold largest market share by 2025.
• In 2019, Asia Pacific dominated the market and expected to retain its position throughout the forecast period due to strict regulations for efficient lighting solutions.
• Key industry participants include AC Electronics; Atmel Corp.; Cree, Inc.; General Electric Company; Lutron Electronics Co.; Koninklijke Philips N.V.; Osram GmbH and On Semiconductor Corp.
Million Insights segmented the global LED driver market on the basis of supply type, application type and region:
LED Driver Supply Type Outlook (USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• Constant Voltage
• Constant Current
LED Driver Application Type Outlook (USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• Consumer Electronics
• Outdoor Display
LED Driver Regional Outlook (USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
Explore the Latest Market Research Reports by Million Insights:
• Watermelon Seeds Market: The global watermelon seeds market size was accounted for USD 507.7 million, in 2018. It is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% throughout 2019 to 2025. Nowadays, the lifestyle of people is becoming sedentary.
• Control Valve Market: The global control valve market was valued at USD 7.11 billion in 2017. The market is projected to witness 6.50% CAGR, during the forecasted years, from 2018 to 2025. Increasing demand from various end use industries including oil & gas, power & energy, water, and wastewater treatment has majorly driven the market growth.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar