This holiday season, the SavvyWP team would like to wish everyone a happy, healthy, and safe festive celebration despite the difficulties 2020 has presented. They would also like to emphasize the importance of managing your weight during the festivities, and talk about weight loss goals for the New Year.
The most magical time of the year?
The holidays are often thought of as a time for reflection, celebration, and bonding with loved ones. Nevertheless, for some, the so-called festivities also bring about unhealthy eating habits, long periods stuck indoors, a lack of exercise, and holiday-related stress. Therefore, it’s incredibly important to remain mindful of your physical and mental health, especially considering the fact that this has been an extraordinarily challenging year for all.
SavvyWP knows that the coming year holds infinite potential, and the key to this maximising this potential is to use the festive period eat well, exercise, and make a solid plan to prioritize your long-term mental and physical health goals. By using this time to reflect, reenergize and refocus on what’s important to you, you can set yourself up for success in 2021 and achieve the healthy lifestyle you deserve.
The rainbow after the storm
The team at SavvyWP would like to remind everyone that the New Year brings hope for better times approaching, and that it’s never too late to start working on your long-term health goals. Follow these top tips to help management your weight and overall health this holiday season:
- Eat mindfully: be sure to chew slowly, take breaks every few mouthfuls, and chew your food properly before swallowing. This makes it easier to ensure you pay attention to your body’s signals and avoid overeating
- Substitute some alcohol with water: be aware of how many empty calories you consume via alcohol this holiday season. Filling up on water instead of alcohol can not only help reduce drink calories, but also help supress your appetite by making you feel fuller
- Be mindful and try to find balance: it’s perfectly fine to eat some indulgent foods, but try to balance these treats with healthier foods too so you’re getting all the nutrients your body needs
- Take a walk: as well as helping to shed some pounds, walking will also help your mental health by providing you with fresh air and some essential vitamin D
- Avoid stress wherever possible: excessive levels of stress can lead to harmful elevated cortisol levels, which has been linked to weight gain
For more tips, guidance, and reviews related to managing weight throughout the festive season, you can visit www.savvywp.com.
SavvyWP.com began as founder Jenna Simpson’s personal blog in 2013 before developing into the popular site it is today. It publishes engaging content on a range of topics relating to living a healthy lifestyle, from diets and nutrition tips to health and wellness strategies. To discover more, you can visit the website at https://www.savvywp.com/. If you have any inquiries, you can call the team on 510 659 1050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are very glad you found time to visit our site. Hopefully we can help you lose weight the smart and savvy way.
43456 Ellsworth Street, #3135
510 659 1050